2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

everyone mgiht as well log off for the night you know Crasher is going to troll and pick at 11 am tomorrow :P

AFTER the money league draft.....so more like 11pm  :P

lol I kept getting sniped at kicker in my sixteen-team draft (kickers go much earlier than the 20th round there) so I finally picked the dude who won the Miami job in the last round, though I may monitor what happens in New Orleans this week :P

At least I got the receiver infusion I definitely needed in that draft...I took some crap for letting Kelvin Benjamin go but I got Adams (again), Allen Robinson and Eddie Royal to go along with Landry.  And I wound up taking Bradford as Peyton's caddy/heir apparent in a quasi-dynasty league :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

btw Jordy got taken with like the fourth overall pick in my keeper league draft which is insane - basically sixth round value in a 16-team PPR after keepers.  Benjamin got taken several rounds later, both by the same team in my division, who's now going to have a monster group of WR's starting next year with AJ Green, Nelson and Benjamin (along with btw Aaron Rodgers, gifted to him in a dopey trade a couple years back) :rant:

And no he didn't completely punt this year, he's got Brandon Marshall and Steve Smith as his other WR/Flex starters along with Yeldon/Ivory at RB.

Edited by NJDevs4978

If something happens where ayl doesn't get his pick in late and I am not around to make my pick before Crasher's hot yoga class, then just give me the highest available RB/WR. If there's reasonable time left, I'll make the pick myself. CMON AYL

Is this a third QB for him?

Yeup. but looking at the board and he might not be as high on Carr as Laflamme was and he had all his other spots available.....so why not?

Yeup. but looking at the board and he might not be as high on Carr as Laflamme was and he had all his other spots available.....so why not?

Because Bree's probably starts 90% of his games?    I was just curious, as I have never seen this before in a one QB starting league.

Edited by MantaRay

Because Bree's probably starts 90% of his games? I was just curious, as I have never seen this before in a one QB starting league.

I'm with you on this one, in fact I've only drafted one QB the last two years cause Luck's bye is so late in the season I'd rather have the extra roster spot for 2 1/2 months then just take my chances waivering a bye week fill in. If he had a Week 4 bye I'd probably have drafted a disposable backup late.

But for MJ getting drafted a third isn't a big deal since he can just cut Dalton post draft anyway...assuming he ever gets around to team managing IN season :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

He could also be like "the Raiders QB? No thanks and want Dalton too".... I usually take 3 since I'm throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks too, either way the picking was slim, and Dalton does have a tempting upside

He could also be like "the Raiders QB? No thanks and want Dalton too".... I usually take 3 since I'm throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks too, either way the picking was slim, and Dalton does have a tempting upside

I guess we shall see.   Dalton is a safe bet, but Carr has the greater upside.