Draft day

ajsgolf

5 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Peyton Krebs, which some had just outside the top 10, tore his Achilles in off season training. If he falls, does NJ take a chance? 

Edit: Tore, not pulled. 

Depending what Shero has planned for those 2nd round picks, he could very well grab him (assuming he falls to early 2nd) and still flip picks for a roster player. This will be a very interesting draft for us

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Depending what Shero has planned for those 2nd round picks, he could very well grab him (assuming he falls to early 2nd) and still flip picks for a roster player. This will be a very interesting draft for us

Pronman's (the Athletic) Mock Draft this week had him at #9 (to Anaheim). Sadly, there's no way he's dropping to #34 (he's not going to be in the NHL this upcoming year anyway so it shouldn't matter all that much in the grand scheme of things).  I'd love to see it but I'd also love to see Hall sign for 8/$7m on July 1 - not gunna happen. 

On 6/7/2019 at 3:27 PM, jagknife said:

Two weeks and this “debate” will finally be over when Hughes puts on that #1 (or #19) jersey

I think it would be pretty bad ass if Hughes actually wore #1.   Used to see a lot of goalies wear it but now it’s almost never worn and I don’t remember any non-goalies wearing it.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Did anyone want to go to the Draft Day event at the arena but miss out on tickets? I have 4 but can’t go. Pretty sure I can transfer them to you. Free, of course. 

Lemme know and we’ll figure it out. 

I can't take advantage of your offer - but what a guy for offering them up to someone here for free.  Good man.

Image result for cheers gif

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I can't take advantage of your offer - but what a guy for offering them up to someone here for free.  Good man.

Well, they were free to begin with, so I'm just looking to pass them along. I guess I am an ok man lol. 

• Haha 2