NJDevs 2019-20 FHL - Dynamo Nation (redruM) Wins!

aylbert

Damn all of these trades I feel left out of the fun. Anyone looking to change things up on their teams??

I’m not looking to sell right now, realistically I just need something to change (goaltending) to try to make a push first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/21/2019 at 5:59 PM, aylbert said:

Right, I viewed it as trading an injured Crosby, Nelson and a 10th for Bergeron, OEL and a 9th.

Id rather have a healthy Crosby, but yea...   I’m quite happy with my mitigation...     and if OEL turns it around,  I’m ecstatic.    But even as is, he improves my defense. 

Mitigation is great but of course you’ve made my team post Xmas much better. Coming for you haha...trade was a solid win win for both of us. Good fantasy dealing

Edited by devlman

4 minutes ago, devlman said:

Mitigation is great but of course you’ve made my team post Xmas much better. Coming for you haha...trade was a solid win win for both of us. Good fantasy dealing

Agreed, this worked out well for both of us...   I diversified from the risk of a 6 week lay off; if this was a H2H league I would have held on to Crosby.

• 3 weeks later...

A quick reminder about keepers

To be elgigble to be kept, a player must have been a keeper coming into the season or drafted in round 6 or later.
As such, Vladmir Tarasenko is not keeper eligible.

Feel free to put in a waiver claim or pick him up as a free agent and stash on IR for the potential of the last 4 games or so if the Blues bring him back for the regular season; but he can not be kept for next year.

Sworn Defenders are in desperate need of grit.
Amazing... except for hits/blocks/PIMs

Ideally looking to swap for a bottom gritty D with a pick to not disrupt my offensive stats... but will listen to anything.

image.thumb.png.96144cd839602393b0c315512f6dee48.png

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, redruM said:

This place has Been too quiet.
Anyone have any good keeper eligible players they’d be willing to trade?
Hate my goalie keeper need to upgrade

Agreed.

Sworn Defenders have sent D Cale Makar, RW Mikael Grandlund and their 2020 12th round pick  to  One More Tank for D Neal Pionk, RW Tom Wilson and their 2020 5th round pick.

• 2 weeks later...