Opinions needed!

Weekes Head

Okay children, I'm gonna purchase YET another jersey, and I just can't seem to figure out which one I want...here's what I've narrowed it down to:

Germany -- Tino Boos #73 (I know, weird, but Boos is one of my favorite international players)

Czech Republic -- Patrick Elias #62

Czech Republic -- Tomas Vokoun #29

Slovakia -- Zdeno Chara #3

Sweden -- Markus Naslund #19

Finland -- Miikka Kiprusoff #34

Russia -- Ilya Kovalchuk #71

---

I know that's a lot of choices, but I can't seem to narrow it down any further. I also don't want to get another Team USA sweater because I just got a Parise USA jersey, so that's out...

...so what do you guys think?

They're all good jerseys, you have good taste in players. ;)

Boos would be neat, since it's unusual. But it's so unusual people may think it's your name. Elias would be cool because Patrik is the man. Sweden has the best jersey in the world, if you get one you better pick the yellow (oh, and I love him but Naslund was lousy in the WC). The Finnish jerseys were great until they swapped Suomi for Finland in the crest and wrote Suomi on the bottom in giant letters. The Chara one will look funny in any size other than XXXXL. :P

Agh! This is so hard! On CoolHockey you can preview the customized jersey and now I'm torn between getting the Naslund (Zero, you're right...Sweden's jerseys are SO nice!) or Boos jersey...but then when I try Chara and Elias, I want those too! ARGH! :lol: I think it's gonna come down to Boos and Nazzy, but damn...this is gonna be hard!

I like the sweden jersey too... but would stick another name on it (naslund never delivers on the national team)... personaly i'm thinking about getting a holmstrom or nordstrom one (but I have to wait a couple of years so that I can manage to supress this loss to sowhere where I hide belarus :(

I like the sweden jersey too... but would stick another name on it (naslund never delivers on the national team)... personaly i'm thinking about getting a holmstrom or nordstrom one  (but I have to wait a couple of years so that I can manage to supress this loss to sowhere where I hide belarus :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hrmm...how about Zetterberg? Alfredsson might be nice...