An Everson Trade Rumor

Rock

No way this deal is going through, it's a load of crap. Tanguay is not a goal scorer, but rather more of a playmaker which we don't need with Gomez. Skoula is really talented, but he's replaced Sandis Ozo( however you spell it) as the team clown when it comes to defense. He has made costly turnovers an art form.

What is funny is that I stopped by a colorado bbs and they thought this deal would be a bad deal on their end. One even said they would accept this deal only if they threw in White with Elias.

If Lou makes this trade then he's as nuts as Neverson. Which isn't likely so the possibility of this trade is about less then roughly 0.0000000754 percent.

I loved Elias the minute he arrived here, maybe it's only because my first name is Elias and his last name is Elias, but anyhow. If Elias were ever to leave this team, I would want a power forward who is a lock to score atleast 35 goals a year.

Problem with shoveling snow: you can't fake it... he cant quote inside sources shoveled snow for him personally, because unlike rumors... if the snow isn't shoveled, theres no way around it... unless of course it melts on its own in the appearence that it was shoveled...

ehhh... Same liklihood of (N)Єverson being right about a rumor...

this got pretty bad, but live with it :)