Corzine the Spender

Remember, this guy wants to be NJ Governor, and he supports governmental subsidies from cradle to grave.

Here is a blurb from Bob Ingle, reference Corzine:

Stainton also looked at the spending of our guys in Washington. Turns out Sen. Jon Corzine supported the most costly agenda of all 100 members of the Senate. The National Taxpayers Union Foundation says Corzine-backed bills would cost taxpayers $441 billion.

Plus, he is a sycophant of Demoncrat Party Boss George Norcross.

I went to the National Taxpayers Union Foundation site. Interesting. They have the complete list of what each Senator voted for. This Corzine guy voted for some awful stuff. Like increased funding to medicare, more drug coverage for seniors, and more environmental protection for water sources. That's terrible. The man should be shot.

He also tried to buy the Nets to keep them in Jersey. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He tried to buy them with Charles Kushner. Remember him?

Influential Demoncrat who was not only a crook, but a sleazeball. This guy was so low, he tried to blackmail his brother-in-law by sending a prostitute to the guy's room, videotaping it, then sending the tape to his own sister. Got 10 year Federal time.

Just one of Corzine's pal's...... and potential business partner for the Nets.

All run by George Norcross, Demoncrat Party Boss.

Forrester Gump got annihilated by a half asleep Frank Lautenberg, who was basically going through the motions. I can't wait to see him butchered again as he tried to worm his way into the governors seat. As it is, he still hasn't even put Shundler away.

Corzine will mop the floor with whomever the Republicans decide to throw out there.

Go Corzine.

Schundler ended his chance when he came out hard against abortion. We have not had an anti-Abortion governor since 1970 and there is no reason that will change any time soon.

This Corzine guy voted for some awful stuff. Like increased funding to medicare, more drug coverage for seniors, and more environmental protection for water sources. That's terrible. The man should be shot.

He voted for things to benefit people? Damn he has corrupted the system with compassion.

Corzine will mop the floor with whomever the Republicans decide to throw out there.

Go Corzine.

Schundler ended his chance when he came out hard against abortion. We have not had an anti-Abortion governor since 1970 and there is no reason that will change any time soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And how exactly does it matter what a Governor thinks about abortion?

Go Corzine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And how exactly does it matter what a Governor thinks about abortion?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you feel strongly about it, like abortion, you wouldn't want somebody with opposing views elected to office, anywhere. Because to you it's unacceptable, and having more anti abortion governors would make it acceptable.

This Corzine guy voted for some awful stuff. Like increased funding to medicare, more drug coverage for seniors, and more environmental protection for water sources. That's terrible. The man should be shot.

He voted for things to benefit people?  Damn he has corrupted the system with compassion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose the fact that the state can't afford to pay for these things is inconsequential.

http://www.cbpp.org/10-22-03sfp2.htm

Hey, I guess it's nothing more taxes can't solve! :D

Edited by Desert Devil

Very true ...... but there seem to be some posters in this thread (i'm not referring to you, Puddy) that seem ready to nominate Corzine for sainthood.

Edited by Desert Devil

Predictions for when and after the new Governor takes over:

1) Income tax raised back to 7% from 6%.

2) Gas tax raised. (Transportation Trust Fund is about bankrupt from being dipped into and from "Pet" projects)

3) Property taxes will still go up.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a good question. I could see Codey being the appointment as a reward for not running against Corzine (Corzine would pick someone to fill out the rest of his term and then there would be a regular election). I don't know if any of the Democrat congressmen have Senatorial aspirations.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.