Njdevs.com Fantasy Hockey

aylbert

This should be a good overflow leauge. Amatuers completely welcomed, try your luck. Right now we have 6, I can take up to 20. So feel free to join up.

Im still deciding how I want the roster set up to be, but we have plenty of time. I would love to try having full rosters, but that can be a bit tedious and also, the draft day would take forever :)

If anyone has any preferences, be sure to let me know. Also, for any newbie playters, feel free to ask me about how to play, etc.

I'd do a live draft if others wanted to also. The tricky part would be finding a good time.

I'd also like to try full rosters, although that would make a live draft that much trickier.

I'm cool with whatever people want to do... :)

Im thinking about making the draft on a Saturday. Most likely Sat, October 1st. It will be a live draft. How much conflict does this cause? (Right now I just want to plan the day, time will be TBD)

If there is a small minority that can not make it, I will suggest the pre-rank. Those who have conflicts, also please provide some alternate suggestion.

We still have a max of 9 open slots.

Im thinking about making the draft on a Saturday.  Most likely Sat, October 1st.    It will be a live draft.  How much conflict does this cause?  (Right now I just want to plan the day, time will be TBD)

If there is a small minority that can not make it, I will suggest the pre-rank.    Those who have conflicts, also please provide some alternate suggestion.

We still have a max of 9 open slots.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I won't be able to get online until probably 3 or so on October 1st. Anytime after that should be ok for me though.

• 2 weeks later...

I closed registration.

I am suggesting a LiveDraft on Saturday, October 1st, 5PM... Please voice approval/concerns about this time ASAP. For those who can't make it, please make your draft order, the system is pretty good at filling in the positions you need, so you wont be stuck with 4 good LW's, and horrible RW's.

We will be using 2 RW, 2 C, 2 LW, 3 D, 2 Utility (can be any RW,C,LW,D) and 2 goalies...

Let me know of any concerns!

I closed registration.

I am suggesting a LiveDraft on Saturday, October 1st, 5PM...      Please voice approval/concerns about this time ASAP.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's during the Penn State game, so I know I'll be home. I'll just have to multitask! :D

I closed registration.

I am suggesting a LiveDraft on Saturday, October 1st, 5PM...      Please voice approval/concerns about this time ASAP.      For those who can't make it, please make your draft order, the system is pretty good at filling in the positions you need, so you wont be stuck with 4 good LW's, and horrible RW's.

We will be using 2 RW, 2 C, 2 LW, 3 D, 2 Utility (can be any RW,C,LW,D) and 2 goalies...

Let me know of any concerns!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you can make it 2 people then yes. But they should join Njdevs too :P