I just opened my own site

NYGDevils32

I'd really try using better colors. Something a little bit more neutral. The red is just a little bit too overwhelming. Try adding a little more grey to it.

Colors can really affect how people feel about your site. It is best to use mostly neutral colors close to white, like light greys, small offshoots of white, etc. Only really use 1 or 2 dominate colors to mix in with the neutrals, but make sure those colors are popular colors.

Edited by E-Devil

I actually got an offer for the admin....

I would like to affilate with you. I will post a link of your site on my board, and you can do the same.

How does that sound?

you're not the admin and you're advertising the board ??

damn that's devoted!!! :lol:

did you mean my fine website by any chance ??

(figures.. the power went out in my house this morning.. didn't get the chance to reset the IP address :rant: )

I actually got an offer for the admin....

I would like to affilate with you. I will post a link of your site on my board, and you can do the same.

How does that sound?

you're not the admin and you're advertising the board ??

damn that's devoted!!! :lol:

I think you misunderstood. He's not forwarding an offer from the admin of his board, he's making an offer to the admin of this board (DM would probably make this decision).

(figures.. the power went out in my house this morning.. didn't get the chance to reset the IP address  :rant: )

You don't have something to do that automatically?

(figures.. the power went out in my house this morning.. didn't get the chance to reset the IP address :rant: )

You don't have something to do that automatically?

The Devils aren't gonna like you using the Devils Den name if you get bigger.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True, but I doubt his thing will get any bigger. This site is the best online one for Devils fans, then you have devilsrule.com and njdevils.info. No need for this site at all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ouch, that was kinda mean!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True, but I doubt his thing will get any bigger. This site is the best online one for Devils fans, then you have devilsrule.com and njdevils.info. No need for this site at all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on you forgot the mighty msg networks boards :rofl:

Edited by Satans Child

Ouch, that was kinda mean!

Maybe, but Fiesty's got a point. How many Devils boards do you need? I wish him success, but I don't think it'll happen.

I should have worded it different, didn't mean to come out so harsh on the guy. Its just there is already 3 great Devil sites that I know of on the internet, and a lot of people are just not going to move to a small forum. I belong to smaller forums but thats because they are the only forums of there type (like a Tanyon Sturtze one I belong too lol).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey man thanks a lot. I am just trying to make my own site to have a a litttle fun with it. No need to tell me what I can and can't do. I just opened the site 2 days ago. And your saying there is no need to open aanother site? I do what I want and I will continue to run my site. And when it gets big I will change the name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey man thanks a lot. I am just trying to make my own site to have a a litttle fun with it. No need to tell me what I can and can't do. I just opened the site 2 days ago. And your saying there is no need to open aanother site? I do what I want and I will continue to run my site. And when it gets big I will change the name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree...I mean whether it's needed or not is relative...I started a blog about two months ago and hardly get any hits to it but so what..its just a creative outlet that I can put the energy I want into it. If you are looking to make it big with a Devil's forum when there are a few really good ones already then its just going to be tough is all. But the original post was just to tell everyone about it, it's not like he's trying to start a mutiny. :D So good luck with it and keep it how you want it!