NFL Week 10

Don

I'm sure Crash is celebrating as we speak. Big win for Dallas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crash and myself..... :boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

Giants bust a big one....Redskins lose by a hair.....and the Cowboys finally get a break with crappy plays....life....is....gooooooooood!!! :D Still a decently hard schedule....Turkey Day we play Broncos and and after that we play the Panthers...not to mention we still have a game against the Giants...can't celebrate tooooo much. But it was a great win that we needed....1st place baby yeah!!!

I'm sure Crash is celebrating as we speak. Big win for Dallas.

My poor GF... first the emotion of watching that whole Eddie Guerrero Raw Show, then us eating every bit of food in her house (which is why we were there... eat all the leftovers before we leave the country :P).... and then seeing the Cowboys suck eggs for 56 minutes then the shock and elation as I tried to NOT scream up and down her block to get Roy Williams in the End Zone and shove it up Mama McNabb's Chunky-Soup-Eating-Candy-Ass!!!!

Whoooooo... what a weekend!!!! B )

Rant to come tomorrow.. I'm winded !!! :P

*cracks knuckles and creaks neck*

here we go.. week 10 (I used to do this in college before the games.. I like after the fact better ;) )

Ravens at Jaguars:

Well this was a total squash... glad I had no interest in this game.... and even less faith in Kyle Boller ?? Does ANYONE get to keep their jobs in Baltimore after this debacle ?? Good win for the Jags who have a cushy schedule and a damn near lock on the top wild card in the AFC.. that's enough about this game anyway... if the Jags can score 30 on you, you don't deserve this much time :P

Houston at Indy:

Wow, the Texans kept it close... well not really.. I think the Colts kinda called off the dogs here and realized they need to save it for the real teams and this isn't Louisville-Rutgers... at least the Texans weren't dumb enough to dance in the horseshoe!!!

Arizona at Detroit:

Well the Cardinals suck anywhere, good week for Joey Harrington to act like an NFL QB.. but come on... it was ARIZONA... this means nothing but the Lions get to pretend to act like they can hang with the Bears (not that this is saying ALOT)... man I am so glad I kept to a few games this weekend....

49ers at Bears:

maybe the most insane, stupidest most fun and amusing painful football game in league history... we all know about the winds and the Cortez-like field goals it lead too... the wind was obviously the story here (hey they pay John Madden millions to say that kinda obvious drivel!) but the Bears did what they had to do.. and we all know about the field goal return... if not go watch it on the NFL Network... craziness!! I looked at the schedules and scary enough, the Vikings are NOT out of this Division yet....

Chiefs at Bills:

I did expect a let down from the Chiefs... how can they NOT after that super emotion filled win last week (and the biggest show of BALLS in Sports History!).. but wow.. who know that JP Losman would find himself this week like THAT... sometimes the best thing for a young QB like him is to just get thrown into the Shiznit like he was and just go play (admit it... you laughed your ASS off when Evans rolled into the security guard... I did !).. the Bills needed this to stay in the disaster of the AFC Least... but Trent Green... wow.... that was a scary effort... I was pulling them for my buddy Chiefs Guy at Sun Tavern... but that's a total let down game... prolly costs them the playoffs too....

Pats at Miami:

I am giving the Pats NO credit in this game.. they DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GIVE THIS GAME AWAY TO THE DOLPHINS... God this was an awful game and an awful effort.... by BOTH teams... but if you let Tom Brady hang around... he'll kill you... and if you give Gus Freotte a hand in the outcome he'll stick it up your ass :P... Dolphins need to draft a QB like yesterday.. it pisses me off that a team from this divison gets to the playoffs !!! :rant:

Vikings at Giants:

God I LOVED this game :wub:.... it was a trouble game for the Giants, and the Vikings do seem more fit a team for Brad Johnson to run, the Dante "let's ass Scott's fantasy team" Culpepper... Vikings do NOTHING on offense and Eli Manning again showed something I would worry about with him if I was a Giants fan... how is this kid gonna handle the bad weather in NY when the going gets ugly ?? The Giants were bound to lose a game or two, I don't think they're top team in the NFC good, but they will make the playoffs... and now once again the Vikings are in the NFC Central Hunt (I did say at the beginning of the year the Vikings could take half the year off and still win it... guess I was right !)

Denver at Oakland:

Wow the Raiders are just ass too (then again there is a LOT of ass in the NFL this season).. this game kinda showed it too.. everything they can't do Denver takes advantage of and the Broncos just smoked them... and look who's up next on the Denever express !!!! :evil:

Jets at Panthers:

... the Jets are just gonna be a human punching bag at this point... it's getting worse and worse and the injuries are piling up as much as the excuses!! Brooks Bollinger looks like he was possessed by the spirit of the old Chris Simms :P... you know your team is BAD when the other offense doesn't TRY and puts up 30 points on you.. least you guys get Herm to make a good draft pick :rofl:.... Carolina still looks like the best team in the NFC, but I worry about them needing a better non-short yardage back besides Davis.....

Rams at Seattle:

a big win for the Seahawks (Alexander for MVP anyone ?)... as they just stomp a mudhole in a team that normally gives them FITS.. a bit of a coming of age game for the Seahawks.. who too almost look legit in the NFC, I need to see them beat a good team on the road still... but they're almost there... and they get some good challenges in the schedule this year...

Packers at Atlanta:

HOW THE HIGH HOLY HELL DO YOU LET THIS AWFUL TEAM EMBARRASS YOU LIKE THIS ??... this is why I call the Falcons a sham team... I know let down game... I know all that blah blah crap...but still.. Jesus Christ the Packers are one of the worst teams I've seen since TV was invented!! you can NOT lose to this team... unless you're a sham!! Does anyone else want to make Lord of the Rings references when you see the dude named Gado on the Packers ?? I still can't believe the Falcons let this one get away and I hope it costs them the playoffs!!

Washington at Tampa:

Hi, I'm Scott.. and I'd like some fries to eat my words with!!! Chris Simms ARRIVED this week... he made a ton of good smart and ACCURATE passes... the late TD was amazing.. and this kid is here and here to STAY now... I'm almost sorry I doubted him.. but this is also a crushing brutal loss for the Redskins who almost complete the crash back to Earth in nasty style...and have now invented a new award the Dick Vermeil BALLS OF THE WEEK award which goes to John Gruden for going for it ALL after the totally stupid absurd offsides penalty the Redskins took trying to block that damn kick... man I'm glad the Redskins lost, but the nFC playoff chase is gonna be nasty and one good team may miss out....

Browns at Steelers:

Anyone else find it as absurd as it was to hear the ESPN idiots talk up CHARLIE BATCH like he was John Elway or something ?? It's like they need to piss on my football joy since I don't have to see them for hockey.. this game was pretty much the Steelers did whatever they wanted... and it's time to play the damn kids in Cleveland!! Amazing how the Steelers get all this team to get Ben healthy... though Tommy Maddox and the Ravens... boy that will be some UGLY football!!!

Dallas at Ego's!!

I admit I did not watch most of the first half cause I was watching the Eddie Tribute on Raw... but I'm kinda glad I only saw the end... that's all I needed...I simply call this game a karma even-up for that awful Redskin game back in week 2, that the Cowboys did the reverse in... and this lil love note is for Mama McNabb... take that chunky soup... nuke that sumbeacth and shove it up Donovan's ass!!!! B )... Dallas looks in VERY good shape in the NFC East now at least and with McNabb looking like he might go on IR the Ego's could be done... though it would be nice if they had ONE more win in them next week !!!!

Good god there is a lot of awful in the NFL this year !!!

I'm compelled to say one thing and I know it's gonna come off like sour grapes, but the Giants have gotten every break known to man with this schedule. Nine home games, seven of the first ten weeks (including the bye) at home with one of the road games against SF and a practice-squad QB. And now they get to play the Eagles twice post-T.O. metldown and McNabb going out maybe for the season.

Has I didn't wanna go there and be accused of said bias, but the rest of the schedule will show what they are made of:

Nov 20 Philadelphia 1:00pm

Nov 27 @Seattle 4:15pm

Dec 4 Dallas 1:00pm

Dec 11 @Philadelphia 4:05pm

Dec 17 Kansas City 5:00pm

Dec 24 @Washington 1:00pm

Dec 31 @Oakland 8:00pm

They COULD, in theory, lose ALL SEVEN of these games....

I thought so a couple weeks ago but now I dunno about that, the Eagles are on their way to a mini-Jet like meltdown I think. KC just lost half of their RB tandem and Green's leg is held together by tape and bailing wire, their defense still isn't great either. Oakland's gonna have nothing to play for although I understand going to the Black Hole is never easy. They played 'Dem Cowboys tough in Big D though I agree with your point about Eli's accuracy and the weather in the Meadowlands.

Edited by Hasan4978

Rams at Seattle:

a big win for the Seahawks (Alexander for MVP anyone ?)... as they just stomp a mudhole in a team that normally gives them FITS.. a bit of a coming of age game for the Seahawks.. who too almost look legit in the NFC, I need to see them beat a good team on the road still... but they're almost there... and they get some good challenges in the schedule this year...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll take Shaun for MVP!!

Yes, it was huge for us to beat the Ram's twice. IN there house too..

The road team.. well we "almost" beat the Skin's in there house if not for a missed GW FG attempt at the buzzer.

That's ok though, he made up for it at home versus your 'Boys! :D

This week they play the Niners on the road (easy win), next week the Giants go to Seattle (expecting a win) and then on Monday Night the following week @ Philly. So that will be a good road test but I think it should be won by us considering the Eagles recent downfall. After that, Niners at home.. easy win.. Tenn. on the road.. easy win.. then the Colts come to Seattle on Christmas Eve.. I am looking forward to THAT one. Hopefully they are still undefeated! :evil: Then Lambeau the following week, it might not be so easy there, January @ Lambeau, with the Packers proving they can upset you if not taking seriously, cough ATLANTA.

So only real road test will be Philly, but honestly I don't think it'll be important, as I see us having the #1 seed in the NFC with Home-field advantage. :dance:

Looking forward to the race to the Super Bowl, this might finally be the year!

At least the Seahawks are playing extremely well, Damn Devils.. :saddevil: