Worst News EVER...In The History of Mankind

Jimmy Leeds

Yeah that is bad news, but you can't deny the validity. I think most will feel it's worth the risk. :uni: The article doesn't say if the risk is higher for men or women?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can deny anything I damn well please :P

I dispute any great medical finding cause of the 150 times they flip back on forth on simple things like coffee and sugar being bad for me... so NO WAY am I letting some Swedes take THAT from me!!! :evil:

What's up with that...like women need ANOTHER reason not to do that...it's a family show so I'll keep it clean...

Why do men always have to suffer...talk about trying to ruin something beautiful, it made men happy in two ways, one we already knew about but the other did something even more satisfying, women cant speak...silence is golden, why do you think it takes so long...it's give mens ears a chance to heal.

Man what's next from the Swedes, are they gonna tell me Pam's boobs are fake?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :argh:

Lest we forget, it's not just BJ we're talking about here. I know more women with HPV than men. I think women talk about stuff like that more -- especially to other women and stuff... :unsure:

yuck. why did I go and wax all serious -- eeeeewe.

So why are men all up in arms and women arent saying "DAMN no more eating at the Y guys?"

Edited by Darwindog

Lest we forget, it's not just BJ we're talking about here.  I know more women with HPV than men.  I think women talk about stuff like that more -- especially to other women and stuff...  :unsure:

yuck. why did I go and wax all serious  -- eeeeewe.

So why are men all up in arms and women arent saying "DAMN  no more eating at the Y guys?"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think because men don't say no. :P;) That's what I was getting at too DD. :whistling: And actually with condoms women can protect themselves easier. Eh doesn't really matter, I don't think anyone is going to pay this study any mind. :rolleyes: