Welcome to the New skin

DevilMinder

Something seems like it may be a little screwy with the new icons though, I marked certain forums as read and the ones left read were still normal yet the ones I hadn't read yet were dimmed. :noclue:

Yeah I noticed that too...DM: I think it might be the way they are named...when I saved the old fuzzy thing pics I noticed the bright ones were named (bf_new) and the dimmed ones were (bf_no_new...or something similiar...but the new ones are showing up, when i save them as (bf_new) for the bright ones and (bc_new) for the dimmed ones....that could have something to do with it :) just a thought...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything really looks good! Much like we took our parents for granted years ago, and our wives now, (wait, maybe that's just me :P ) we posters don't express our gratitude to the Admins and others that make this site possible nearly as often as we should. Thanks.

And now on to some nitpicking... :evil:

One more colors suggestion... On the Pages list inside a thread (like at the bottom where it says "4 Pages << 1 2 3") it's hard to see which page you're on. If the color difference between the current page and other pages was more pronounced it would make navigating a thread a lot easier.

I noticed the same thing.

Something seems like it may be a little screwy with the new icons though, I marked certain forums as read and the ones left read were still normal yet the ones I hadn't read yet were dimmed. :noclue:

Oops, I reversed the naming of the icons from No_new to New. sorry, its fixed now.

Edited by DevilMinder