My playoff tickets arrived today.

Rock

am i in the crowd?

:)

If I got tickets, it would probably be really exciting when thy arrived.. im regretting now not purchasing 2 cheap seats for the playoffs.

am i in the crowd?

:)

If I got tickets, it would probably be really exciting when thy arrived.. im regretting now not purchasing 2 cheap seats for the playoffs.

This is the Devils we're talking about. If you want to get tickets to the playoffs I am certain that it won't be a problem. Hell you can still buy rows of tix for the games against Philly this week and we know how big those games are.

Well if you think the Devils will end up playing the Rangers then we should all buy the tickets whether we go or not. You will be able tyo scalp them for big dollars. Of course if the Devils end up against Buffalo then they're not worth much scalping wise.

Well if you think the Devils will end up playing the Rangers then we should all buy the tickets whether we go or not. You will be able tyo scalp them for big dollars. Of course if the Devils end up against Buffalo then they're not worth much scalping wise.

i cant afford your tickets :)

i was gonna get the 45's/ But ya,.definitely no problem selling them if it was against the rags.

You are talking to the girl who got face value game 7 SCF tix game day at the arena haah.. i know they willstill be available.. but its a lot of work sometimes finding them!!

Have the Devils ever not released game 7 tickets with the rest of single game tickets even if they have the home ice advantage in that round. I got up early this morning to order game 7 tickets for the sabres and they were only selling the first 3 home games. Kinda weird, eh?

underdogx must be doing design for them because the devils art direction has improved TENFOLD this year.

i'm really digging it. I wish i could afford 'em :/

and langs, the crowd is a stock shot. i've used it before in other pieces of work for some random clients ;D

Edited by ev0lemi

Random clients get random people shots.

random clients who want a "excitment crowd concert feel" get random crowd shots.

what i love is that someone is throwing the devil horns \m/ in it ;D

I remember going to one playoff game last season before the lockout, I believe. Man, that was awesome. I really want to go this year, if the Devils end up playing the Rangers, I know I will want tickets to at least one of those games. The intensity will be insane. and I LOVE IT!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!