OOT - May 2nd

sammyk

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with Buffalo's ability to score so early? Now make it often and kill those Flyers! :evil:

Habs/Canes all tied up.

Oh and I can't watch, just whats on Yahoo!

Well they just got a 3rd one. I hope Bettman isn't at the game I hear Flyer fans don't like him.

What's with Buffalo's ability to score so early? Now make it often and kill those Flyers! :evil:

Habs/Canes all tied up.

Oh and I can't watch, just whats on Yahoo!

Flyers seem to lose their legs when they're in their own zone, though they skate hard on the forecheck. Buffalo has them all sorts of confused I think. I REALLY don't want to play Buffalo, so I'll start rooting for the Hurricanes now, I think. From all I've seen the Canes are a weaker team.

Edited by Cowutopia

I *WAS* hoping for Montreal to win their series. Now not so much.

They can't sustain any pressure. Even on the PP they don't seem to be able to get any decent scoring chances. Without Koivu on the Ryder-Higgens line, they have been rotating in 4th line scrubs and none have done anything to help those two get goals.

*IF* Montreal were to win this series, Ottawa would eat them for lunch. It would be an embarassing sweep.

On the other hand, I think Ottawa-Sabres (or Ottawa-Flyers; don't want to jinx that game by calling it too early) would be a fun series to watch.

Esche really hasn't been that bad, he isn't the reason this team is terrible.

He'll probably get the blame, but he really doesn't deserve it. He was their best goalie all year, despite his early season inconsistency. He was great down the stretch.

Outside of game 2, he's been really strong in the playoffs, save one or two bad goals. He's also faced way more high quality shots than mullet boy.

The flyers have some serious issues. Outside of forseberg line and the defense one player has an assist.

At this point the flyers don't deserve the injury pass, though it's almost undoubtedly what bred their game to game inconsistency. The team just doesn't seem to have all that much heart