Game 2 Edmonton vs. Anaheim

Devilsdude530

i'm watching it on cbc out at the cabin, we even get CBC here in the boonies...i hate edmonton..boooo :argh:

ok i've said that i hate the oilers many times..but i hope they do win this series..let their redneck bandwagoner fans get all excited and then BAAAAMMMM CAnes/Sabres snatch any chance away from them...mwuuuuahhhhhh (and yeah i'm a bandwagoner Sabres fan, but i'm still better than any OIler fan... :P )

Yeah. This is great. Just what the league needed. Another anticlimatic series. :rolleyes:

Sir we need the scourge of the Ducks removed from the NHL Playoffs sooner then possible :P

it's been an ODD playoff season indeed... but I'll sleep better once the Ducks are sent crying... speaking of... you should hear the Ducks coach whine now...

though guarnateed they put a "Rolosson rule" in for his helmet tricks!

GO OIL...ughh feel sooo dirty.......

GO OIL...ughh feel sooo dirty.......

YOU DON'T MEAN THAT !!!! It's fake and contrived and an act of desperation !!!!!!

I swear to all things hockey if the Ducks come back and win this series I'm gonna hunt you down :P

YOU DON'T MEAN THAT !!!! It's fake and contrived and an act of desperation !!!!!!

I swear to all things hockey if the Ducks come back and win this series I'm gonna hunt you down :P

lol, i'll be waiting......