NJDevs Fantasy Football Chat

CRASHER

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya think hokey season starting on a hockey board MAY have something to do with it ?? :D

Or it's the fact that LCB has been so depressed by his Bill$ he moved across the country :lol:

Wolf Pack just might not go down to the winless team of the league. :pray:

Portis gets banged up and its not like I'm deep with RBs on my team.

But the COLTS won :evil:

if anyone goes down to the bye they deserve to be shunned on here for all eternity.

watch nopw that i said that, bradys going to throw 6 TDs, CJ is gunna catch 4, San fran is going to run wild on the bears(though that may get me cheesy fries)..Pittsburgh will own on D, and not to mention samkon gado is actually starting.

Man, im gunna lose to the bye

wheres all the trash talk? thisd thread is dying :(

Oh snap methinks im gunna beat Manta, msotly cos im a half a point down with julius still to go, oh snap

I left for Italy and I was up by a few. Heard JJ had a terrible game, but still lost. OY, my starters are back next week.

I'm going to be the first one to say it....horrible decision to put in Romo but I've gotta handcuff him just to be safe :P

the ONLY one to say it :P

boo hoo.... so you made an absurdly one-sided trade to make up for it... feel better and watch is cry for random third string cowboy QB soon !!! :lol:

the ONLY one to say it :P

boo hoo.... so you made an absurdly one-sided trade to make up for it... feel better and watch is cry for random third string cowboy QB soon !!! :lol:

Bledsoe has nothing but class about it and that's great but I still say it wasn't good timing at least and especially at that time in the game....we were only down by five and could have come back...but that's neither here nor there now....I'm all on board for Romo because he's the starter now but the Giants proved in the second half that even a mobile QB is no match for any defense when your O-line is swiss cheese.....but anywho....

And it's not one-sided from my perspective...he's made over 110 pts and regardless of wins and losses he's throwing mad yards and TD's...their schedule isn't insanely tough and when it is Leinart can give me some relief...or even Romo depending on how that works out....sure Addai is coming up but so is Tatum who I have as well as Drew for the Jags...apparently Addai wasn't that great considering the trade is taking place between two players you both released :)

Bledsoe has nothing but class about it and that's great but I still say it wasn't good timing at least and especially at that time in the game....we were only down by five and could have come back...but that's neither here nor there now....I'm all on board for Romo because he's the starter now but the Giants proved in the second half that even a mobile QB is no match for any defense when your O-line is swiss cheese.....but anywho....

And it's not one-sided from my perspective...he's made over 110 pts and regardless of wins and losses he's throwing mad yards and TD's...their schedule isn't insanely tough and when it is Leinart can give me some relief...or even Romo depending on how that works out....sure Addai is coming up but so is Tatum who I have as well as Drew for the Jags...apparently Addai wasn't that great considering the trade is taking place between two players you both released :)

Class is all fine and dandy but the results stunk... and the INt he threw that went the other way at the goal line... killer much ?? Much like a goalie that gives up the garbage goal when his team is pushing the tempo and game in their comeback.... so change your sig picture if you are on the wagon :P

and hey if you people below me need to pick up my scraps to try to run with the champ... yeah... sure.... go for it ... enjoy the sloppy seconds!! B )

hey Bledsoe lead his real team to a better record then Underdog's :evil:

am I stomping on his grave about now ??? B )

Please....I've never seen someone so experienced in something need so badly to beat the newb until I joined this league with you :D I'm not the one needing to prove myself this is a learning experience....you on the other hand :P

Please....I've never seen someone so experienced in something need so badly to beat the newb until I joined this league with you :D I'm not the one needing to prove myself this is a learning experience....you on the other hand :P

Hey I'm only second year in this league too, you just opened the can of worms drafting Bledsoe... now i'm just shoving those worms down your throat :evil:

Hey I'm only second year in this league too, you just opened the can of worms drafting Bledsoe... now i'm just shoving those worms down your throat :evil:

Hey, expectations were high and I'm a diehard Cowboys fan (unlike some) can't fault me for thinking something was going to work out and it didn't....sure I didn't go with a sure thing but look at Alexsander or Chad Johnson or Lamonte Jordan :) ....it just so happened that those guys were supposed to work out...at least everyone thought mine wasn't going to work out so it was expected (by everyone but me I guess) so I took a risk...like I said, I'm the newb and my QB choice/first round choice wasn't my downfall because I'll admit I didn't draft great RB's and only semi good WR's :huh: ....so whatever...like I said, you're the one with experience and you might have only been in THIS league 2 years but that's 2 years more than me and I'm sure this isn't the only league you've joined...mock my picks all you want, I'm the one sitting back laughing at how it means so much to you to beat me :P

Beside's I'm planning on making a strong second half comeback :D

oh so now we're questioning my fandom because I know our coach is an overrated fat buffoon who's lost his way on coaching...not to mention I've been a fan of this team longer then you've been LIVING boy :P

I'm also realistic in the fact that our WR's are overrated and the fat fool can't put together an offensive line (maybe Hutchinson would have been a better option to spend the Me-Oo money on YA THINK ??) and then just keep Keyshawn

and Lamont Jordan would be starting on your team punk ass !!!!!

2-5 should NEVER mock 5-2's draft plans and methodology!!!

(hey look NOW we got some smack talk brewing !!!!)

oh so now we're questioning my fandom because I know our coach is an overrated fat buffoon who's lost his way on coaching...not to mention I've been a fan of this team longer then you've been LIVING boy :P

I'm also realistic in the fact that our WR's are overrated and the fat fool can't put together an offensive line (maybe Hutchinson would have been a better option to spend the Me-Oo money on YA THINK ??) and then just keep Keyshawn

and Lamont Jordan would be starting on your team punk ass !!!!!

2-5 should NEVER mock 5-2's draft plans and methodology!!!

(hey look NOW we got some smack talk brewing !!!!)

yeah...dude, you're only like 9 years older than me....I've got hardcore Cowboys fan in the blood...you'll never meet a bigger fan than my dad and my first picture other than the standard hospital one is me wearing a Cowboys bib :D anywho...it is realistic that the game might have passed Tuna by and that our O-line is horrible...but i'm not going to call out players becuase like them or not while they wear the star they ARE Cowboys...and our WR's are not overrated by any means....Glenn is a bonafide deep threat and whether you want to admit it or not there is not another WR who can get as much YAC with pure skill and physicallity than TO (his hands on the other hand leave things to be desired :) )

And with the exception of last week I've had a case of the Redrum syndrome a few times...my points speak for itself...I had a horrible hiccup and a measly 50pts last week but other than my pts would put me not far behind you....there is NO way Jordan would even be on my team or did you forget that crappy lopsided trade you wanted to make involving Rudi Johnson :P

And with the exception of last week I've had a case of the Redrum syndrome a few times...my points speak for itself...I had a horrible hiccup and a measly 50pts last week but other than my pts would put me not far behind you....there is NO way Jordan would even be on my team or did you forget that crappy lopsided trade you wanted to make involving Rudi Johnson :P

And I was 9 when I became a Cowboys fan... so HA!!!

and if I remember right the trade offer was sitting in MY mailbox first!! B )

points <> wins...losers whine about their best... winners go home and nail the prom queen !!! :uni::uni:

You can blame Bill for a lot - the lack of a proven QB after four years, the lack of an o-line, but you know the TO-Keyshawn tradeoff was your brilliant owner's idea.

I was getting a little worried UDX was a jinx considering the year his favorite NFL player (Bledsoe) had, and with his favorite NHL player Elias off to a slow start :P Hopefully last night gets him on a roll though.

Edited by Hasan4978

So now the great Debate, which pick was dumber. Me taking Kerry Collins last year or UDX taking Bledsoe this year?

Anyway, I'm pretty self hating this year too. I'm a 49ers fan sicne 91(i was 6 then). I cant stand Antonio Bryant (I think its the 81), Our defense is terrible, our O-line sucks too. The only people I find myself rooting for are Frank Gore and Alex Smith. (Crasher knows why im rooting for Gore lol). I've found myself being a Cardinals fan this year. I liek Leinart, have always liked Edge, and Fitzgerald/Boldin is a deadly combo. I liek how hard they play too, the 49ers need to play a little harder and ill be a little less self hating...Im hoping they play hard evne though they will surewly get owned by da bears. I refuse to jump off the niners bandwagon though, its only a matter of time before they are dangerous again like they were in the 90s

That depends, what round did you pick Collins in? In my league I picked him in the sixth round last year and everyone thought I got a good bargain. Didn't quite work out that way. I guess I should make QB a higher priority; I subscribe to the theory that you can get good QB's in the middle rounds, but I haven't picked the right ones. This year I got Vick and Plummer in the 9th and 11th rounds and it was a disaster since Plummer bombed and Vick only plays well when I bench him :P

Then again my whole team's a disaster. Randy Moss? Yeesh. Witten? Guess I have Bill and his crappy o-line or Drew and his slow feet or TO's ego to blame for Witten not being in the passing attack this year.

Edited by Hasan4978

That depends, what round did you pick Collins in? In my league I picked him in the sixth round last year and everyone thought I got a good bargain. Didn't quite work out that way. I guess I should make QB a higher priority; I subscribe to the theory that you can get good QB's in the middle rounds, but I haven't picked the right ones. This year I got Vick and Plummer in the 9th and 11th rounds and it was a disaster since Plummer bombed and Vick only plays well when I bench him :P

Then again my whole team's a disaster. Randy Moss? Yeesh. Witten? Guess I have Bill and his crappy o-line or Drew and his slow feet or TO's ego to blame for Witten not being in the passing attack this year.

first round 10th pick

Edited by VivaLaFlamme