Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

Wow. Overload on the keepership thread. Where is ThreeStars? Isn't there another moderator of this thread? If not we may have to get someone new to do it.

She said she will come around to it in a while. No rush.

I would like to claim these 7 players that no one seems to ever want and be their official keepers...haha:

Valeri Zelepukin, Aaron Broten, Sergei Nemchinov, Alexander Semak, Alexei Kasatonov, Sylvain Turgeon, and Tom Chorske

Alright, at this point I think there's got to be a limit on this stuff.

thats fine... i am just not sure who is and isnt taken.. i sent threestars a mesage while back and never got a reply.. how's 3?

Lol...I don't make the rules...I was just kidding...just thought it was funny that everyone in the world is gonna end up "kept" :cheers: Until someone tells you different...claim as many as you like.

Lol...I don't make the rules...I was just kidding...just thought it was funny that everyone in the world is gonna end up "kept" :cheers: Until someone tells you different...claim as many as you like.

HAHAH... its my fault, i signed up late and theres not much left :saddevil: