I want to apologize to everyone

officerfarva

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is someone really cocky? >.< && Some Devils fans come from Connecticut && attend school so they can't make it to most games(like me). Woah, you're lucky I didn't see you're original post because I would have went pyscho bitch on your ass. But whatever, I guess apology accepted?

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

Is it just me or is someone really cocky? >.< && Some Devils fans come from Connecticut && attend school so they can't make it to most games(like me). Woah, you're lucky I didn't see you're original post because I would have went pyscho bitch on your ass. But whatever, I guess apology accepted?

Thank god you didn't see my post because I don't want an 18 year old girl to go pyscho bitch on my ass. There is no possible way I could match wits with you. Thanks for accepting my apology.

... I don't want an 18 year old girl to go pyscho bitch on my ass. There is no possible way I could match wits with you. ...

Quoted for posterity & truth

:evil:

:hail: MASKED!! :hail:

Thank god you didn't see my post because I don't want an 18 year old girl to go pyscho bitch on my ass. There is no possible way I could match wits with you. Thanks for accepting my apology.

Lmafo...I'm actually 16. Go me. :P && You probably couldnt match wits with me...so let's not even go there. :P Jk jk

wow, what's the point of this post anyway? I'm so out of touch with message board drama..no clue what's going on...

wow, what's the point of this post anyway? I'm so out of touch with message board drama..no clue what's going on...

I'll explain it to you. I come here and make some excellent points then I get attacked. It's very hurtful. Then I fire back in self defense. Some of the things I wrote were out of line so I apologized, not because I felt bad but because I don't want to get banned. I have many friends here and I enjoy talking with them.

Also, Derek has me on "ignore". I miss him.

I'm trying to be the bigger man.

Anna I was just looking at your pics and I think you're very brave. Usually a woman your size wouldn't post a picture. Good for you.

I come here and make some excellent points then I get attacked.

Anna I was just looking at your pics and I think you're very brave. Usually a woman your size wouldn't post a picture. Good for you.

Hmm...I can't imagine why anyone would attack you! :unsure:

I'll explain it to you. I come here and make some excellent points then I get attacked. It's very hurtful. Then I fire back in self defense. Some of the things I wrote were out of line so I apologized, not because I felt bad but because I don't want to get banned. I have many friends here and I enjoy talking with them.

Also, Derek has me on "ignore". I miss him.

I'm trying to be the bigger man.

All you do is call people names and make personal attacks if they disagree with you. If you have a different opinion than someone, then fine, that's why it's called an opinion. But you don't gotta make personal attacks just because they have a different opinion. By the way, I can't believe I'm saying this to a grown man, I feel like I'm talking to a 12-year old boy.

Then you apologized (which you just admitted was not a sincere apology) and you continue to act the same way you did before you apologized.

Wow, I don't know what to say. The last couple of days I thought some of you had itchy trigger fingers in jumping on officer because of recent posts, but he(?) obviously invites it on himself with his strange assumptions, attacks and overreactions.

BTW anna's actually very pretty, the two-inch picture in the avatar doesn't do her justice - but she does live in a cold climate after all :lol:

Edited by Hasan4978

All you do is call people names and make personal attacks if they disagree with you. If you have a different opinion than someone, then fine, that's why it's called an opinion. But you don't gotta make personal attacks just because they have a different opinion. By the way, I can't believe I'm saying this to a grown man, I feel like I'm talking to a 12-year old boy.

Then you apologized (which you just admitted was not a sincere apology) and you continue to act the same way you did before you apologized.

How are you so sure he is a grown man? Sounds to me like he is in high school trying to get a rise out of you guys.

It's people like you that make this message board a better place. Thank you.

I was just trying to be funny by making comments about people but I see now that maybe I hurt some people's feelings. For that I'm sorry. I'm gonna start acting more mature and will respond to people here in a respectful way.

Also, I agree with Hasan, the big girl from Winnipeg is very pretty.

How are you so sure he is a grown man? Sounds to me like he is in high school trying to get a rise out of you guys.

I was basing that off of his posts about how his life is so splendorful because he went to college and got a "decent" and "great" job. But you may be right, he could be full of crap.

Yeah I agree. Anna is really pretty and she doesn't need a$$hole's saying she's "hefty" or whatever the fvck you said.

It's people like you that make this message board a better place. Thank you.

I was just trying to be funny by making comments about people but I see now that maybe I hurt some people's feelings. For that I'm sorry. I'm gonna start acting more mature and will respond to people here in a respectful way.

Also, I agree with Hasan, the big girl from Winnipeg is very pretty.

The "big girl from Winnipeg"...you sound like a fvcking womanizer to me. I have one word for you.... T.R.A.S.H. . I didn't have a real problem with you but now I do, that's just fvcking disrespectful, especially to Anna who's like the coolest person ever. Honestly, if you are a grown man then you need to act your fvcking age. I agree with everyone who said you sound like you're in high school because you do sound a lot of arrogants losers that I go to school with...and those are only the freshies. God, I can't even believe I have to be in a bad mood right after an ah-mazing win against the Rangers. Stop...Pyscho bitch time.

...Rant completed.

Yeah I agree. Anna is really pretty and she doesn't need a$$hole's saying she's "hefty" or whatever the fvck you said.

The "big girl from Winnipeg"...you sound like a fvcking womanizer to me. I have one word for you.... T.R.A.S.H. . I didn't have a real problem with you but now I do, that's just fvcking disrespectful, especially to Anna who's like the coolest person ever. Honestly, if you are a grown man then you need to act your fvcking age. I agree with everyone who said you sound like you're in high school because you do sound a lot of arrogants losers that I go to school with...and those are only the freshies.

"husky"

"husky"

"blind jackbag"

:rolleyes:

tht girl needs no defense. she is one fine piece of momma meat. :uni:

Edited by Masked Fan

Good job guys falling for the Troll bait and then getting baited back in AGAIN on the followup that he had to have since his first troll trip got blocked B )

anyway... back to the football game for me.... proceed back to your small amusements!