Hollister Model :D

1000690pk4.th.jpg

'Reppin the French/Zidane Jersey from the 06790

1000663bx9.th.jpg

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah. Hopefully this year for my high school hence I'm "officialy" a senior now.

Yah. Hopefully this year for my high school hence I'm "officialy" a senior now.

Nice..Which position will you play?I played for..10years in a league in my city, i played all the positions..Last year i was playing Stopper(Thats the player between the Mid-fiedlers and the defensemens.)

I don't remember this being taken and not sure exactly what everyone is doing...well I'm getting a closeup of Kelseys boobs..that's certain but everyone else...dunno

post-795-1183526565_thumb.jpg

post-795-1183526565_thumb.jpg

Edited by annabelle

I was thinking that this was the one where I was doing a shot and I don't know why I typed that because I knew it wasn't the pic D'oh!

As soon as that pic hit my screen I sed "Oh nice, anna doing a boob shot!" :clap: I was then surprised to see no shot glass. :blink: Making this a very thought provoking capture of a moment in time indeed. :noclue:

:idea: Maybe you were going back for the lime? Or, more likely, just heading down for the salt lick... I think I see tongue. Yeah, that must be it, cuz the lime's gotta be in Kelseys mouth. :uni:

The dude behind Kelsey has a modified shocker going on too, but he looks to be looking to the stars for the answer to a very deep thought.

Very candid shot though. props. I wonder if Lauren woulda been able to avoid looking to the camera with "The Pose"