I do beleive they can come back but...

PaDevsFan

curious who you think picked it up. it sure as hell is not jimmy rutherford. it's not brian burke either, before i hear any of that nonsense - though burke has done a solid job.

and this crap about the devils not putting together a 60 minute effort is just that - crap. i'm tired of people thinking the devils are going to look like the 2001 devils when they win games now - they won't. they won't even look like the 2003 devils. the senators are a better team - we need our goalie to be the difference, and last night he just wasn't.

Edited by PaDevsFan

P.S. I am curious if it isnt them putting a full 60 minutes together, then why can they come out and get knocked around and look like they dont belong on the same sheet of ice as the Sens for one period then come out and dominate the sens for a period then come out and hang on for a period?? It is the signs of a team that hasnt been able to sustain a consistant effort

Lack of depth, and not being able to role 4 lines effectively.

If some players are playing 30 minutes a game , there will be preiods where there productivity is low.

The lack of effort thing dosnt cut it with me either, They are just getting outplayed and husseled more effectively, no matter how hard you try sometimes, you can do anything about it .

To everyone that denies that the sens are outplaying your team should watch the games over again. The only reason your team isn't swept is because of Marty the goalie. I'm not being an a$$hole, just stating what's obvious.

How am I an a$$hole? If you ask any neutral fan they'd agree that the sens have outplayed the devils. It's not my fault that some devils fans here are arrogant, and cocky. And what sort of a fan are you? Cause you sound like a bum sucking the other team's dick around here so they can appreciate you.

I don't go on other teams boards to tell them how badly their team is being outplayed...regardless of wether i agree or not.

I think these devils fans that you claim are cocky and arrogant are actually passionate devils fans with a good dose of confidence about their team.

A bounce here and a break there and this series could easily be 2-2 or 3-1 for the Devils.

the Sens haven't won jack $hit.

If those fans are so "passionate" as you claim, why are there empty seats in the playoffs. I find that very funny. I bet most of the devils here don't even attend games. Seriously, 1 sell out this entire season? Yes, passionate indeed.
Edited by Satans Hockey

As I said before, I'm stating the obvious. I could post stats, but what does it mean? You can see how outmatched the devils are, but lucky for them they got Marty.

If those fans are so "passionate" as you claim, why are there empty seats in the playoffs. I find that very funny. I bet most of the devils here don't even attend games. Seriously, 1 sell out this entire season? Yes, passionate indeed.

I think they had enough bounces. If it wasn't for Marty, they could have all the bounces in the world and still be losing the series.

As I said before, I'm stating the obvious. I could post stats, but what does it mean? You can see how outmatched the devils are, but lucky for them they got Marty.

I think they had enough bounces. If it wasn't for Marty, they could have all the bounces in the world and still be losing the series.

Edited by SickMan

How am I an a$$hole? If you ask any neutral fan they'd agree that the sens have outplayed the devils. It's not my fault that some devils fans here are arrogant, and cocky. And what sort of a fan are you? Cause you sound like a bum sucking the other team's dick around here so they can appreciate you.