OOT Scoreboard - Thurs. 5/10.

SatansDevils

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i guess go Buffalo, can't go for the sens. It should be a great series, but my friend who's a rangs fan said that buffalo has been getting all the calls and that's why they've gotten this far. I was talking to someone else who was wondering about how the sabres got this good this fast, so it could be because of the calls, but i can't see it being that much of a factor. either way i'm hoping for a good series and for the sabres to come out on top. So LETS GO SABRES!! :angry:

I gained alot of respect for Emery there, never saw that before. I dont like Buffalo AT ALL anyway!!!

I have to root for the team that beat my team!!!

Not the first time Emery took on a skater. This is from his days in Binghamton, where he took on Josh Gratton.

Edited by jkrdevil

Buffalo scores!!! :boogie: Afinogenov with the goal. We have a game here. Buffalo needs to shoot the puck like crazy on shaky Emery. We are going to have a good game here. At first it started to remind me of Game 1 here in New Jersey but Buffalo came right back with a goal unlike the Devils. :(

Ottawa 2 Buffalo 1.

Edited by SatansDevils

Pretty good game so far. Kind of like last year's Game 1.

I wrote a preview on my site. A little excerpt:

Last year, the Sabres despite as many as four starting defensemen hurt lost to the Hurricanes in a hard fought seven games. I

Edited by Derek21