NHL Awards Show

MantaRay

It's on CBC here (of course) so whatever usually carries CBC feed in the US should have the awards..Unless theres some kind of horseracing or quiltmaking on....I think the draft is being shown on TSN up here as usual

Edited by annabelle

If anyone can't catch the show pm me and I will more than likely be able to send some copies of the show out. I tape the awards every year but missed the year when Naslund won the Pearson..i want it so badly...:S

Based on just the regular season, which is all that was finished when the voting for the Vezina happened, Marty should win it. I am not saying he will, but he should. He was better than Luongo in the 4 major stat categories and carried the Devils on his back at certain points in the season. Not to take anything away from Luongo, but I think Marty really deserves the Vezina.
Edited by nmigliore

If Luongo wins the Vezina I will steal candy from a small child, and then will be nobody to blame for it except the NHL..

When a goaltender like Brodeur leads the NHL in wins and was a record in doing it along with leading the NHL in shutouts that is a shoe in for the Vezina. Plus leading Luongo in 4 main categories will win for Brodeur.

As for the Hart I really do think Brodeur has a shot but it will most likely go to Crosby.