Usama Bin Laden

Jimmy Leeds

The White House denied rumors it will announce the capture of Bin Ladin. Not sure if that means anything, drudge is posting conflicting reports

the simpleton will speak about Iraq tonight, I can't see his handlers letting him talk too much about Al Qaeda, this stuff needs to be kept quiet if they want to catch more operatives

but Osama's days are numbered, just like the lousy dirty slug Dubya, 2004 we're voting him out!

'7'

Not me....i like the way this country is being run, I love GWB. After so many years of Clinton, i need 4 more years of GW to recover.

Go America!!!! Good luck to our boys overseas. Thanks for protecting this country. I love all of ya.

Bush is the man, all least he has some balls. Friggin Clinton confused the terms prostitute and intern and look where that got him. Bush is doing a good job in my opinion and if bin laden is captured then america will now maybe finally appreciate what the man is trying to accomplish. He is a take-charge type of person who doesn't hide under his desk when something comes up

I agree, Bush did a great job of catching him. He even had one of those human-size nets like the old loony bin guys, out there on the front line.

If this is true, hopefully the U.S. will let him rot away in a cell without telling anymore. Martyrdom is the last thing we need.

I'd be thrilled if Osama was captched. I was starting to worry that because of Iraq, we might have diverted a lot of attention away from trying to find that hypocrital sack of ****. I agree, let Osama rot away in a cell for eternity, let him share a cell with a 350 pound rapist.

Bush would be incredibly stupid to announce it if it did happen.. I certainly don't believe it, Drudge is a rumor monger who often gets the story wrong.

Capturing Osama Bin Laden is something difficult to turn into political gain.. better to keep the specter of Bin Laden looming so the American public will fear regime change in the United States.. and so that the war in Iraq can go smoothly.