WWE wrestler Chris Benoit found dead

sandman441

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, it's not often you see actual confirmation that they take them. I mean, it's something that's assumed, but here's a case where it's actually been proven, you know?

Yeah but it was something you could assume because a wrestler's LIFE is based on being able to take the pain and roll with it and come back the next night and bleed and hurt and more for the next group

Yeah but it was something you could assume because a wrestler's LIFE is based on being able to take the pain and roll with it and come back the next night and bleed and hurt and more for the next group

I understand that, believe me I do, but I still feel like a lot of people actually DON'T understand it, you know? You still have a lot of people claiming it to be fake, and then others who are blind to what's going on behind the scenes. I think such a huge story like this will bring painkiller use a bit more to the surface.

I understand that, believe me I do, but I still feel like a lot of people actually DON'T understand it, you know? You still have a lot of people claiming it to be fake, and then others who are blind to what's going on behind the scenes. I think such a huge story like this will bring painkiller use a bit more to the surface.

Yeah I know it all too well from the attitude of most people on here about it :P

The best thing that can come out of all this is NOT regulation.. but MANDATORY time off during the year to let the guys heal.. not an off-season but let the guys rotate some kind of vacation schedule, ya know?

and now Edge is out indefinitely with a pectoral muscle......

and I hear that Marcus Cor Von (Monty Brown for the other TNA Fan out there :P) no showed ECW this week and all I think is... UH-OH

damn them all for making me as jaded as humanly possible now about the last place i had left with no jading in me

as I realize this post probably makes NO SENSE to anyone who doesn't really get it

this whole thing still gets me in weird places some times... and I watched Money in the Bank I two days ago (first Benoit match since we found out).... it's just eerie to hear how batsh!t we all went for this guy... and then to see him do the throat slash gesture and the diving headbutt and selling his arm like it was falling off.... and then the announcers putting over how his whole life is this business.... makes you wonder why you follow anything anymore because even the best and brightest of them will ALWAYS disappoint you.....

and the pro wrestling body count continues and grows....

Former ECW World Tag Team champion George "John Kronus" Caiazo was found dead this afternoon in his New Hampshire home. I don't have further details at this time. I've heard Kronus underwent a knee operation (possibly a knee replacement, which I heard a few months back he was going to have) last week.

as a note Kronus NEVER wrestled in the WWE, so you can't blame Vince for this one....

Some time ago before the Benoit tragedy, WWE had a storyline planned (but later dropped) over the Eddie Guerrero estate where Chris Benoit would be the one to discover shady dealings between Chavo and Vickie Guerrero.

:argh::argh:

Yeah good going Vince... no WAY you added to the momentary insanity who NEVER got over his best friend's death!!!

Then again been a MISERABLE month in the Sports World eh?

Oh and to add to this the WWE has now banned ALL chokeholds... unless you get special permission... cause well yeah not like anyone uses chokeslams anymore :P

Vince is yet again cracking under the pressure again.. not a good thing...

Edited by CRASHER

Some time ago before the Benoit tragedy, WWE had a storyline planned (but later dropped) over the Eddie Guerrero estate where Chris Benoit would be the one to discover shady dealings between Chavo and Vickie Guerrero.

:argh::argh:

Yeah good going Vince... no WAY you added to the momentary insanity who NEVER got over his best friend's death!!!

Then again been a MISERABLE month in the Sports World eh?

Oh and to add to this the WWE has now banned ALL chokeholds... unless you get special permission... cause well yeah not like anyone uses chokeslams anymore :P

Vince is yet again cracking under the pressure again.. not a good thing...

Are chokeholds 'illegal' anyway?

That always bugged me about chokeslams...

That's what annoyed me about it, was the showboating beforehand. It's like "1-2-3-4-5 you're disqualified jackass"...but alas, it never worked out that way.

yeah we all do too... but there was not a SINGLE one of Benoit's Trademark moves on the show

and Flair was not on the PPV either

WWE was downright depressing to watch tonight

Courtesy of TMZ.com:

Kimmel's Benoit Burn Too Hot for TV

Posted Jul 23rd 2007 10:47AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: TV

There is a line you can cross when roasting Flavor Flav -- and Jimmy Kimmel was the one who crossed it.

During last night's four-letter fest in honor of the "Flavor of Love" star, Kimmel was poking fun at the fact that Flav has several children with several different women, when he said that "Chris Benoit is a better father than you." What, too soon?

A TMZ staffer who was at the roast (airing August 12 on Comedy Central) just happened to be sitting next to two censors for the network. When Kimmel made the crack, the censors looked at each other and laughed while shaking their heads "no." One immediately put down "Chris Benoit" on a list of jokes to cut. Another joke to make the list came at the end, when the Queen of Mean, Lisa Lampanelli, called the "Flavor of Love" girls sprinkled throughout the audience "nappy headed bitches."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/23/kimmels-beno...too-hot-for-tv/

Edited by RD

Damn... I respect Kimmel's balls at least to go out there with the joke

(and both comments are funny as hell!!!)

LONG LIVE NAPPY!!!!

Bah I made 1200 Benoit jokes during the PPV, including MY GAWD KANE HAS JUST BENOIT-SLAMMED KHALI STRAIGHT TO HELL :evil:

it feels a little better when you can joke about it :)

More On Benoit Aftermath, Family Estate, Drug Abuse

Posted By Iain Burnside on 07.24.2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------