A Devil fan in the Carolinas?!

CaptainLangs

Hey, what's up guys? Devil fan from around the Charlotte area (Live one minute from the North Carolina border, 20 minutes from Charlotte). I just want to say what an awesome site you guys have, since I haven't discovered it until recently.

I'm a regular at devilsrule.com, but this site seems a lot more advanced and diverse, with Devils fans from all around New Jersey and the rest of the world. Hopefully I'll manage to fit right in. :D

Awesome site, guys! See you all later!

Hey, what's up guys? Devil fan from around the Charlotte area (Live one minute from the North Carolina border, 20 minutes from Charlotte). I just want to say what an awesome site you guys have, since I haven't discovered it until recently.

I'm a regular at devilsrule.com, but this site seems a lot more advanced and diverse, with Devils fans from all around New Jersey and the rest of the world. Hopefully I'll manage to fit right in. :D

Awesome site, guys! See you all later!

Welcome aboard Cap'n :cheers:

Welcome to the board CP.

There's a couple others on here from the Cryolinas.

Is The Bar still in business? I lived in Fayetteville for about a year. Not much in the way of Hockey Love down there when I was there.

:evil:

Welcome to the board! I spent 4 weeks in Raleigh this past March and was able to catch a few Canes games (including one Devils game) at the RBC Center. Have to give the fans in the Carolinas a ton of respect...they were all very cool to me, even though I was in thier house, wearing a Devil's jersey and cheering my head off.

Again, welcome!

welcome... watch out for TD hes an ass

Don't worry, I have to deal with several on other message boards, so I know the drill.

Bienvenidos a la web site de la Nueva Jersey Devils, me llamo MartysB3tt3r... ok enough, I'mextremely bored. Welcome... and you'll love the sight... its impossible to not. You coming up for any games this year?

And in case anyone cares... my 150th post!!

Unfortunately, college is keeping me from taking my long awaited road trip to NJ to watch the Devs squash the Rags. I'll be making two trips to Atlanta, and two trips to Carolina, so keep an eye out for me during those games. B )

Welcome to the board! I spent 4 weeks in Raleigh this past March and was able to catch a few Canes games (including one Devils game) at the RBC Center. Have to give the fans in the Carolinas a ton of respect...they were all very cool to me, even though I was in thier house, wearing a Devil's jersey and cheering my head off.

Again, welcome!

Thanks!

So you made it to the game on March 15? That was the only game I was able to go to last year.

Thanks!

So you made it to the game on March 15? That was the only game I was able to go to last year.

Yep, that's the one...I forget the section/seat I was in, but I was in the upper level, right around center ice. It was cool to see all the Devils fans dotting the arena...more than I expected.

RBC is a nice arena...I'm guessing the Rock will look similar!

Yep, that's the one...I forget the section/seat I was in, but I was in the upper level, right around center ice. It was cool to see all the Devils fans dotting the arena...more than I expected.

RBC is a nice arena...I'm guessing the Rock will look similar!

Yeah, the Caniacs were actually pretty cool. Except for the guy that sat beside me, you could tell he was getting pretty PO'ed listening to me cheering and screaming. I can't wait to make the trip to Prudential in the future. The best part will be giving Gomez a warm welcome. :rant:

I saw that Newark video. Seeing Gomez's goofy grin (Hey, meet me in Newark!) made me want to punch him in the face yet the more. Now Patty's was cool - "You betta save me a seat."

Yeah, the Caniacs were actually pretty cool. Except for the guy that sat beside me, you could tell he was getting pretty PO'ed listening to me cheering and screaming. I can't wait to make the trip to Prudential in the future. The best part will be giving Gomez a warm welcome. :rant:

I saw that Newark video. Seeing Gomez's goofy grin (Hey, meet me in Newark!) made me want to punch him in the face yet the more. Now Patty's was cool - "You betta save me a seat."

Haha when Patty said that i ahd to rewind to tell what he said, got to love him

Hey! Welcome Captain! I live in Burlington, NC about an hour away from the RBC Center. I probably go to about 20 Canes games a year. I wear my Devils jersey to every NJ game there and have only had a problem once so they are not so bad. My husband and my two best friends are Canes fans. Anyway, glad to have another Carolinian around. I think Elias 2600 is in Raleigh. I was at the March 15th game as well, upper deck, near center ice. Section 305 to be exact. There were a lot of Devil's fans in my surrounding area...wonder if it was you all...

Anyway, welcome again

Im with you. I lived in NJ growing up and again after college but Im stuck in Greensboro NC now lol.

Hey! Welcome Captain! I live in Burlington, NC about an hour away from the RBC Center. I probably go to about 20 Canes games a year. I wear my Devils jersey to every NJ game there and have only had a problem once so they are not so bad. My husband and my two best friends are Canes fans. Anyway, glad to have another Carolinian around. I think Elias 2600 is in Raleigh. I was at the March 15th game as well, upper deck, near center ice. Section 305 to be exact. There were a lot of Devil's fans in my surrounding area...wonder if it was you all...

Anyway, welcome again

Anyway, welcome again

Were you the one wearing a white Brodeur jersey? I remember a lone Devs fan surrounded by several Canes fans in the parking lot. The guy in the Canes jersey asked us if we were from New Jersey and we replied, "No, we're actually from South Carolina." He said, "That's even worse!" If you saw a guy with a white Elias jersey then that could've been me. My friend was wearing a Marty jersey yet he's actually a Stars fan. He said being confused as a Canes fan would've been a huge insult.

hey you're practically a neighbor heh, wanna carpool to the Devils games in Raleigh? lol

Haha, it's a three hour drive for me. Plus I'm booking the Atlanta games, yet I still have to figure out whether or not I'll be going to Raleigh. But if I show up then it's fine by me. B )

HAHAHAHA! That has got to be the greatest sig that I've even seen in my entire life! Beware of Zidane's finisher.... :lol:

Edited by CaptainPatrik