• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fav Ex Devils

1) Neids

2) Arnott

3) Dunham - Was a big fan of his...broke my heart when he left for Nashville

Fav Non Devils

1) Alfredson

2) Ovechkin - I agree with TD...I'll take OV over Crosby...he does alot with very little support

3) Drury - Still respect the guy, even if he is a Rag...

see i wont pick anyone in the same division as the devils and i wont pick any one who left the Devils by choice like Gomez... (Raffi and Nieds are exceptions)

Dude, I have no idea how it's possible to actually like Avery... especially when he's playing for your rival-team. :-) He's my enemy #1, and #2 is Gomez. And even if we had him on the roster, I would still hate 'im - he would insult the good name of the organisation and it would be a shame to see him wearing a jersey of my favourite team.

Of course I had to forget about some of my favourite non-Dvils... Turco is a good guy and, from the retired ones, Mario Lemieux.

Edited by Revan

Being an non-Devils fan to begin with, it's kind of easy for me to choose one. Dean McAmmond. I've liked him since he was an Oiler and was :boogie: when he was signed. His performance last season, particularly in the playoffs, bumped him past Alfie on my list (although slightly). And he re-signed for next to squat to stay in Ottawa.

No crap from me. Hossa, Spezza and Emery are all very talented players. We can still hate the Sens but like certain players.

I agree that you can dislike a team but still like the players. I'm heartened to see the respect shown to Sens in this thread it is a credit to them and all of you here.

My favorite Devils (in all fairness to the spirit of the thread) are:

Langenbrunner (possibly my favorite non-Sen)

Brodeur (how can you not? I saw the video of him going back at Avery today. :koolaid: Get 'im Marty!)

Parise (First saw him while watching a Devils-Flyers game on TV two seasons back. The goal he scored blew me away with his hard work and hockey sense. I knew then the kid was something special. I hope his brother develops into an NHLer, too.)