GDT: Devils-Flyers, The "God Kill Us Now" Edition

Devilsdude530

Too bad we only play the Flyers five more times this year, we've played that overhyped team as well as anyone else.

I'm not going to get too excited till I see them play this way, oh maybe two games in a row? But it is nice to apparently get #500 out of the way finally after a week and three attempts :P

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Sutter keeps these lines together. Parise-Elias-Gionta looked good and Zubrus seemed to fit in nicely with Zajac and Langenbrunner. Clarkson had some good energy tonight, so I would keep him or Pelley with Pandolfo and Madden. The fourth line is nothing special but it is serviceable.

I can't wait for White and Martin to both be healthy at the same time. The defense will look a lot better than. It won't be strong but its better than what they got right now. I love Vishnevski because he plays physical and throws hits but he seemed to miss osme in the 3rd period tonight and it really put him out of position. That is my only worry about him. Rachunek had a decent game, which is a lot coming from me, I have been on his case all year. It was nice to see Oduya use his body in the front of the net to protect Marty during some of the scrums and he even made a nice play in the crease to save a goal.

One thing I loved was how well the penalty kill was tonight. It was crucial to the win.

Congratulations to Martin Brodeur on #500, he truly deserves it!