Ticket Prices Going up at the PRU

StormJosh

If no one thinks NJ isnt going through a mass exodus think again.

I know people who left the state to make less money in another state. But it just so happens that by taking a pay cut they are going to have MORE money.

They got a 100% more house for 100% less than what they paid for in NJ, and their taxes are 400% less a year...

If no one thinks NJ isnt going through a mass exodus think again.

I know people who left the state to make less money in another state. But it just so happens that by taking a pay cut they are going to have MORE money.

They got a 100% more house for 100% less than what they paid for in NJ, and their taxes are 400% less a year...

Edited by MantaRay

the problem is, as quick as NJ natives leave, staten islanders are streaming across the outer bridge even faster - not for nothin, but they're just ruining our highways.

Anyway, I don't know how the state can own a competing arena in east rutherford, and mandate taxes on the privately owned pru center - seems like a court will get its say on this one as it essentially a state sponsored anti-free trade law.

the problem is, as quick as NJ natives leave, staten islanders are streaming across the outer bridge even faster - not for nothin, but they're just ruining our highways.

Anyway, I don't know how the state can own a competing arena in east rutherford, and mandate taxes on the privately owned pru center - seems like a court will get its say on this one as it essentially a state sponsored anti-free trade law.

Blame Brooklyn, most of them are moving into Staten Island and overpopulating this place more than it already is.

HEY!!!! :P

Did the Brooklyn to SI to NJ thing!!! :rant:

For what it's worth I feel more at home 4 years in Roselle Park then I did 30 in NYC!

Yeah, it's much easier to wake up every morning, expand government while claiming you're against it, invade and then rebuild other nations, and then pretend that tax cuts for the country club set should somehow remain in place.

<JESTER>

:clap2:

I can't find the party split in the 21-14 vote, but it's safe to say the Democrats passed this one.

The Committee Roll Call vote went like this: (This is where they agree to send it to the full senate, I believe)

Yes- 9 Democrats, 1 Republican

No- No one

Abstain- 3 Republicans

Not Voting- 2 Republicans

New Jersey State Corrupt Democrats at work.

The problem in this state is all the politicians always skim off the top too, look at Sharpe James 32 Count Federal Indictment.

If the Democrats wanted too they could cut taxes and get more money. With the Bush Tax Cuts, the Federal Government has collected more money not less, and its not the rich who get the pinch its the middle class. The Rich hide their money when Taxes go up or in the case here move out of NJ, leaving behind the people who cant afford the taxes to pay, and thats how you get a budget crisis and the middle class taking it Scott Gomez style.