Roll Call - Friday the 28th

redruM

hahah.

They're pretty good hockey fans though. You thought that was bad? There's about 3 or 4 more of them that were missing that night :P

But yeah, good fans. They know lots of players stats, ages, etc. and theyre at almost every game, it's pretty cool.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this is partially... oh **** it. All my fault :whistling::koolaid:

Yeah you guys really are infamous I guess :) better loud and into the game than the people in front of us who left during OT.

I was in section 227 for the 1st period until my dad I realized we were in the wrong section, so we moved to 226.. haha.. The big chant in our area was "How many cups does Buffalo have? ZEROOO.. ZEROOO.. How many cups does Buffalo have? ZERO.. ZEROOO."

I was in 226 for the first period, probably right next to you my man.

But I moved down the first concourse and chilled right behind the net and leaned on the railing the blocks off the tables with the mini TV's on them. I'm buying ten dollar seats and standing there for the rest of my life, it was awesome. Up close and personal, beer and food right behind you, and a mini-tv.

I was watching the BC/MSU game on TV while I was watching the Devils, awesome. And I go a spot on Commerce St so FREE PARKING oh yeahhhh.

And I think I saw Crasher too. Martin jersey?

You know, for all the Devils games I've been to, I don't think I've ever seen Crasher. Heard, probably. But not seen.

I was wearing a 2MA sticker on my hat but no one came to get stickers or say hi. I felt less like a pseudo-celebrity than I did last time.

Edited by thelastonealive