New York Giants

LOULAM1

Hate to break it to you but 19-0 is 19-0 no matter what happens to the Patriots in the past. It will go down as one of the best seasons ever and one of the best teams of all-time tomorrow night.

19-0 might not ever happen again.

Sorry for the Giants though that they have to be the victim of this.

The Giants have won two SuperBowls in my lifetime. The fact that a 3rd may very well be on it's way is truly amazing and at least the game is going to be that much more fun to watch.

I'm not here to trash the Pats as I have a ton of respect for what they've done. However, the fact that they did pay the fines says one thing to me... guilty. Sure they wanted the story over and done with and what is 750,000 for a coach, team and a league worth many bills.

"Every team does it and it's just the Pats who got caught"... BS! Yes, every team looks for an edge but taking cheating to extreme levels will be decided in the coming weeks.

Go Big Blue!

Fvck yeah!!! I didn't think I could be this happy about a Giants victory but man if any organization deserved to go splat on the verge of perfection it was that classless organization. Just when I think Belichicken can't go lower as a human being I can't believe the weasel didn't even stay around to shake Coughlin's hand, I thought they were buddies?
Edited by LOULAM1

Hate to break it to you but 19-0 is 19-0 no matter what happens to the Patriots in the past. It will go down as one of the best seasons ever and one of the best teams of all-time tomorrow night.

19-0 might not ever happen again.

Sorry for the Giants though that they have to be the victim of this.

Congrats Giants Fans!!

As a Jets fan, I have a deep seeded hate for the Pats, so I enjoyed that game. And the Tyree helmet catch after the crazy Eli scramble will go down as one of the great plays of my lifetime.

Here's a little present from YTMND.com:

Poor Patriots

Not trying to be a bad sport, but I've had to listen to Pats 'fans' for years as they kick the hell out of my team, so its nice to see them get shut down.

Anyone catch that Belichick post-game interview?