WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

What PPV is it Cyber Sunday or Hell in a Cell?

excuse me instead of cyber sunday it is now called "Bragging Rights"...but it's Hell in a Cell on October 4th right?

Edited by RockingTheRed81

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What PPV is it Cyber Sunday or Hell in a Cell?

excuse me instead of cyber sunday it is now called "Bragging Rights"...but it's Hell in a Cell on October 4th right?

Yeah Hell in a Cell. Which could get old quick. I dislike one gimmick match ppvs (I'm looking at you, TNA).

Yeah Hell in a Cell. Which could get old quick. I dislike one gimmick match ppvs (I'm looking at you, TNA).

I agree

Stipulation matches should be used ONLY to resolve feuds once and FOR ALL... not as a cheap interest spike in your PPV

you want to add interest to your PPVs.... HAVE LESS OF THEM!

I agree

Stipulation matches should be used ONLY to resolve feuds once and FOR ALL... not as a cheap interest spike in your PPV

Agreed. They also need to stop renaming them. Unforgiven was a great name and was always a great ppv and now we have breaking point which supposedly is only submission matches? WWE is starting to piss me off

I agree

Agreed. They also need to stop renaming them. Unforgiven was a great name and was always a great ppv and now we have breaking point which supposedly is only submission matches? WWE is starting to piss me off

On the bright side, Smackdown is awesome (mostly) and they're finally incorporating Straight-edge CM Punk vs.Druggie Jeff Hardy. Bootiful.

On the bright side, Smackdown is awesome (mostly) and they're finally incorporating Straight-edge CM Punk vs.Druggie Jeff Hardy. Bootiful.

Agreed!

Smackdown is the best wrestling show on TV now by FAR

Agreed!

Smackdown is the best wrestling show on TV now by FAR

Too bad its on Friday nights and I miss it most the time...move it back to Thursdays!!!

TNA... survive, if I let you! :boogie:

Heh... I'm more into this real life Jarrett vs Angle development

seems Karen Angle is now shacking up with TNA's version of HHH... sounds Russo-esque though

I haven't watched TNA in a year...and I'm not missing any good television by the sounds of the spoilers I read weekly.

...it's head and shoulder's better than any garbage Vinny-Mac & Co. have tried to put together, since RAW is WAR became RAW is HUNTER. Come give it another try RSC... cross the line.

I haven't watched TNA in a year...and I'm not missing any good television by the sounds of the spoilers I read weekly.

...it's head and shoulder's better than any garbage Vinny-Mac & Co. have tried to put together, since RAW is WAR became RAW is HUNTER. Come give it another try RSC... cross the line.

Watch Smackdown for half an hour and you'll see it's better then any trash TNA puts out by FAR

RAW is sh!t is more apropos. Its been absolutely unwatchable since the draft IMO. The last two weeks have all but killed the little interest I had left.

Smackdown is good, but lack of Edge makes me lose interest.

TNA is awful. So much talent, so much wasted energy, and a complete lack of creativity. Not that WWE is much better, but Smackdown is definitely the best wrestling on TV these days.

RAW is sh!t is more apropos. Its been absolutely unwatchable since the draft IMO. The last two weeks have all but killed the little interest I had left.

Smackdown is good, but lack of Edge makes me lose interest.

TNA is awful. So much talent, so much wasted energy, and a complete lack of creativity. Not that WWE is much better, but Smackdown is definitely the best wrestling on TV these days.

Gotta agree on Raw... but whatever show is the HHH show always sucks a bit more for it....

best thing on Raw now is Santino

Smackdown still has Punk, Morrison, Jericho, even Misterio (who is close to done), even Jeff hardy... who I hate because it's the same crap each match

I feel sooo much like you about TNA... they have the best talent roster in the WORLD and NO CLUE HOW TO USE IT!! :rant:

I should change that... best thing on TV now is WWE 24/7

I cannot stand CM Punk. Not one bit. He just exudes ego and the type of arrogance I can't stomach and not in his character. He's a prick outside of the ring.

I seriously wish he'd get canned and fvck off to the indies or TNA.

I cannot stand CM Punk. Not one bit. He just exudes ego and the type of arrogance I can't stomach and not in his character. He's a prick outside of the ring.

I seriously wish he'd get canned and fvck off to the indies or TNA.

Well I don't care how he is outside the ring... and I'm digging the tweener act and him calling out jeffy-kins on all his issues!!!

Hey, now that Jarrett is gone (he was part of the committee that booked shows), do you think TNA will become more watchable?

Somehow I doubt it... but SOMEONE needs to go in there and clean out the sh!t

Hey, now that Jarrett is gone (he was part of the committee that booked shows), do you think TNA will become more watchable?

Do you know who took over as head of booking since Jarrett left? His name rhymes with Mince Dusso.

So basically no :lol:

Do you know who took over as head of booking since Jarrett left? His name rhymes with Mince Dusso.

So basically no :lol:

This is what scares me, part of me can't get past the fact that this ALL could be an elaborate Russo work :P

This is what scares me, part of me can't get past the fact that this ALL could be an elaborate Russo work :P

I completely forgot about Russo's love affair with complicated works :lol: It wouldn't surprise me at all, actually.

Shaq and Jeremy Piven are hosting Raw next week. Strange. I think the shark has officially been jumped.

Well sh!t, if Jeremy Piven's gonna be on it, I might watch it. Man's entertaining as hell. Much as I hate this whole guest host thing...at least they've got someone interesting this week.

...dreams do come true. CM`Puke is no longer the Heavyweight Champion of the World! (and the Lord said... Amen)

Here's hoping that he will join Eugene, Umaga, and the Brakus "flav-of-the-month" Vinny'Mac blunder type(s)... and never be heard from again.