GDT: Kings vs. Devils, 7PM

Devilsdude530

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, I feel compelled to point out that the work of cinematic genius, The Rock, is on Starz Edge right now. So maybe if you've got nothing to watch between periods, it's something to keep in mind.

that is all. :)

Not overly impressed with the effort so far....if these guys weren't LA(and their "B" lineup at that)I have a feeling that the outlook would be more bleak.

Is Lou/Sutter trying to prove some kind of point with Rachunek ominpresent in the lineup?

Kind of like..."Well, I paid for him...so I'm going to as much use out of him as I can!" :noclue:

This guy moves in constant slow-motion.

The Kings feed is now showing Part II of "The Royal Race" produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.

Basically this elaborate scavenger hunt with the guys paired off in teams, racing around LA trying to find silly items, and acquire services w/o using money, cell phones, or credit cards.

Makes you think that if management actually had these guys practicing and "hitting the bikes", instead of entertaining the mindless fans here in La w/Reality Tv Spoofs, that they might have an actual hockey team again someday.

Edited by DevilinLA

Not overly impressed with the effort so far....if these guys weren't LA(and their "B" lineup at that)I have a feeling that the outlook would be more bleak.

Is Lou/Sutter trying to prove some kind of point with Rachunek ominpresent in the lineup?

Kind of like..."Well, I paid for him...so I'm going to as much use out of him as I can!" :noclue:

This guy moves in constant slow-motion.

The Kings feed is now showing Part II of "The Royal Race" produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.

Basically this elaborate scavenger hunt with the guys paired off in teams, racing around LA trying to find silly items, and acquire services w/o using money, cell phones, or credit cards.

Makes you think that if management actually had these guys practicing and "hitting the bikes", instead of entertaining the mindless fans here in La w/Reality Tv Spoofs, that they might have an actual hockey team again someday.

Elias - Parise - gionta would not give up...good shot from the point from Oduya and Elias makes it 2-0! Note the three Kings standing there watching things happen.

Edited by brodeurrocks