GDT: Kings vs. Devils, 7PM

Devilsdude530

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Devils! I'll be there and I am hoping for a win after last nights disappointing loss. I probably shouldn't get too excited since they are 3-4 when I go this year.

I don't know what to think of tonight's game. I was convinced it would be the classic Devils let-down after an emotional win. But can it be a let-down when we don't get the emotional win? I'm not too thrilled about our prospects, and that's sad against the worst team in the league.

I'll be at the resturaunt tonight for the first time, so hopefully that's neat.

Kudos to all those going to this game. I know I would have a hard time getting up for it. The last 3 games have just been really depressing. First they completely throw the game against Montreal, play uninspired against the Pens and finally get shut down by the Rangers for the FIFTH time in a row. It's just hard to get excited about games with the way things have been going. 2 points against the worst team in the league shouldn't have to be must have points. But sadly they are.

edit: Well 2 points against the worst team should be must have points but not for the sake of stopping the ship from sinking. They better win this game tonight.

Edited by SickMan

Well at least tonight it'll be all Devils fans there :P

But yeah it would be a bit hard for me to get up to going to this game, especially considering they've lost the last four times I've went (I was 10-2 at the Rock before then). I sold this game off a couple weeks ago though, cause I don't have to do every back-to-back unlike Marty :rolleyes:

I am going to all three next week so they better start picking it up at home regardless :rant:

Edited by Hasan4978

This could be it. This could be the big breakout. This could be the game that Gio and Elias light it up like a few years back. The game when Martin transforms into Neidermayer. The game where Asham finally plays like he gives a poo. Where Zubrus becomes that power forward we miss. Where Maddog becomes more dangerous on the PK than Crosby on a Powerplay. And where Langs becomes the fearless leader we all want him to be...

Or... it could be like the Phoenix game. (shudder)

LETS GO DEVILS

If these guys can't light up LaBarbera we're in real trouble.

This game is a real Catch 22:

1.)If we lose we get beat buy the worst team in the league, 4 in a row, and we're sliding

but....

2.)If we win...big deal...al we did was beat the worst team in the league

hmmmm.....I gues right now 2 points is 2 points. :evil::evil::evil:

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2008/02...anges-toni.html

Gulitti is reporting that they are going with the same line up. I really would like to see Janssen back in there since Asham has been a complete waste. Janssen is still on IR and the other day Gulitti speculated that it may be awhile until he returns since he says they would need to send someone down to Lowell to clear space or whatever. I figured they could just activate him but I guess I was wrong.

Devils need to get some kind of confidence for tonights game vs. the Kings. Hopefully they play an inspired game tonight and finally get a win at home. It is long over due and hope tonight is the night. Devils really cannot waste any more points vs. teams THEY SHOULD BEAT!

Maybe Sutter will sit Oduya and put in Greene. They need to change something up as they look very stale out on the ice the last several games.

Also for the Kings. Can you please leave Rob Blake behind and the Devils will give you Oduya, Rachunek and a draft pick in return. :whistling:

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

my games this year

phoenix 4 devils 1

devils 2 buffalo 1 shootout

islanders 3 devils 1

i have hardly seen the devils score goals

i am almost not excited about going to this game tonight. with my bad luck and with the team not winning at home, im about ready to give up on coming home from school to go to games

please win? please? or at least please score a few goals for me? please?