OOT Scoreboard

Devilsdude530

Lets Go Capitals! :evil:

As far as the Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia Who do we root for? :noclue: Pittsburgh? I cannot see rooting for the Flyers. Let the Flyers fall in the division. I am sure the Devils will keep up with Pittsburgh. Looks like I answered my own question here. :lol: Who will you guys root for?

Edited by SatansDevils

Go caps!

and i hope.. the pens and flyers just hurt each other... and so far thats happening haha

for the idea of points... the flyers, for who i hate more, pens (cuz i hate the flyers more than the pens, but thats closing in because of the NHLs love for the pens)

hat a hard decision haha... i'd have to say GO NO OVERTIME!!!

Man did Detroit just get hosed by the officials. They just waved off a goal for Detroit due to incidental contact with that overrated, overgrown bum Giggy Puff. He wasn't even touched! Just a joke. Nothing better then showing how inept the officiating of this league is on National television. The ironic part was that the Wings were on the power play at the time which was the result of another bullsh*t call. Just sad.

Man did Detroit just get hosed by the officials. They just waved off a goal for Detroit due to incidental contact with that overrated, overgrown bum Giggy Puff. He wasn't even touched! Just a joke. Nothing better then showing how inept the officiating of this league is on National television. The ironic part was that the Wings were on the power play at the time which was the result of another bullsh*t call. Just sad.