GDT: 2/15/08 7PM Devils vs Atlanta

msweet

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm baffled why people want Kevin Weekes to play over arguably the best goaltender to ever play the game. The divison is so close, we need our best to play as often as humanly possible. Marty wont get a break until we clinch a playoff spot. Marty is the type of goalie that likes to get in a rythmn and taking a day or two off would probably be more detrimental than just playing straight through.
Edited by Hasan4978

Unfortunately, right now, we have a better chance of seeing Chuck the Duck in net than Kevin Weekes.

I think Lou/Brent know that we're not gunning for a cup, but want to put up the best regular season we can for the sake of Sutter's coaching, the new guys, and showing the NHL that we can somewhat rebuild while staying competitive.

Unfortunately, right now, we have a better chance of seeing Chuck the Duck in net than Kevin Weekes.

I think Lou/Brent know that we're not gunning for a cup, but want to put up the best regular season we can for the sake of Sutter's coaching, the new guys, and showing the NHL that we can somewhat rebuild while staying competitive.

Great job by Elias to get in Holik's face after he took Langenbrunner down. Good job by Parise, White, and Mottau to follow. This game has had some good physical play - this scrum, Holik almost putting Gionta in the bench, Rupp hitting Klee on the boards, Vishnevski with an open ice hit. Hopefully this escalates into some fighting.

I'm all for it if it's a real horn (which it sounds like) and not a pre-recorded horn (which is what they used at the Meadowlands in recent years - and all of this season so far).

Judging by how loud it sounded I would imagine you can probably feel it when you're actually there.