GDT: Devils vs. Ottawa, The "White Hummer" Edition

Devilsdude530

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhh Marty Marty.. too eager to play the puck that time, no reason for that miscommunication (can you really blame Karel Rachunek? He was coming right around to pick it up until Marty decided he HAS to touch the puck)

Hopefully this doesn't backfire.. And Asham deciding to fight vs Neil will be one of the reasons if Ottawa comes back, there was NOOO reason to fight up 3-0..

Ughhh Marty Marty.. too eager to play the puck that time, no reason for that miscommunication (can you really blame Karel Rachunek? He was coming right around to pick it up until Marty decided he HAS to touch the puck)

Hopefully this doesn't backfire.. And Asham deciding to fight vs Neil will be one of the reasons if Ottawa comes back, there was NOOO reason to fight up 3-0..

Has Marty been watching the Rick Depietro instructional goaltending video or something....

"Play the puck....at the expense of your team"

Otherwise he has been phenomenal!!!!!!

This Willie O'Ree guy is like everywhere.. I swear I've seen him on TV like 10 times during some broadcast of a game (whether it be on Versus, NBC, FSN etc) the past month or two.. I guess b/c of Black Hist. Month

Edited by nmigliore

haha i love how the telecast was like muted during the Willie O'Ree interview, it seemed so racial.. that'll get Al Sharpton cookin'

> On a side note, Steve is a dumbass.. Brylin drove the puck to the net on that 3-on-1, not Parise.. :rolleyes:

Edited by nmigliore

Detroit-Dallas better be one hell of a game tomorrow for this bullsh!t.

Doc needs to get a new contract where the Devils games have precedence over NBC games.

Yeah against Carolina he kept calling out Ryan Whitney (he plays for the Pens, Ray plays for the Canes). He is a bit Thorneish with names, although not terrible p-by-p otherwise.

To tell you the truth, I actually really like Steve's too. He shows a lot of enthusiasm, which is good for a PBP man, but he has got to get better and recognizing the players.

Yeah did anyone hear when he called Chris Kelly, Steve. Didn't know he was still in the league

That one had me wondering who he was talking about for a while. It finally occurred to me that he meant Chris Kelly and I just laughed and hoped that Doc would soon be back. He also mistook Brylin for Parise, even though Brylin's entire line was on the ice and nobody from Parise's line was.