Official NJDEVS Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

devilsrule33

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Random post, old/delayed for how this day moves, but whatever.

Huet getting traded for a second, IMO, is a huge steal for the capitals. Huet is an outstanding number 1 goaltender that is getting some of the most ridiculous treatment I've EVER seen. Price is extremely overrated and I hope to watch this EXPLODEX1000 in the habs face.

That said Carey Price has a technical game and skill set far beyond his age and has the potential to be one of the best goalies ever. Though right now I don't think he's ready.

idk what the tsn announcers are so confused about, send kessel down so they have a roster slot for the rest of the day, maybe the bruins were planning on bringing in some players for picks and needed room or didnt want to be hamstrung
Edited by Motor City Devil

psh no it isn't. huet isn't an outstanding number 1, he's a bottom of the barrel #1 who's about to be UFA.

montreal could acquire another goalie by day's end, who knows. but huet isn't that good. capitals will be helped out, though.

this deadline is crazier than i thought it would be.