OOT Scoreboard 2-28

SatansDevils

Tonight there are three big games that concern the Devils in the standings. The biggest ones are the Pittsburgh/Boston game and Ottawa/Philadelphia game. With a win by both Pittsburgh and Ottawa the Devils would drop out of first place in the division by a point and also would lose the #1 seed to Pittsburgh. This is also the first game for Ottawa with Murray behind the bench. I am hoping for a big win by Boston and (I can't believe I am saying this) Philadelphia. let the roller coaster begin.

Rangers @ Carolina

Pittsburgh @ Boston (Hossa's first game w/Pit)

Ottawa @ Philadelphia

Islanders @ Atlanta

Phoenix @ St. Louis

Chicago @ Dallas

Los Angeles @ Edmonton

Lets Go Carolina, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, St. Louis, Dallas and LA. :evil:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 Boston, nice tip!

I have to say that the Pens offense will be scary, but the Pens still lack a GREAT transition game, and Ty Conklin will ALWAYS be suspect in my book. It could be that the Pens become the Devil's Tampa Bay from past years. Hopefully Marty can keep the fluky ones out and we can banish the Pens.

We'll have to keep watching, but I'm not sure the Pens will be our biggest problem this year.

Make that 2-0 Boston.

Marco Sturm dumps the puck on net from the top of the right face-off circle... As mentioned above - Conklin is their weak link. I think the Devils might be lucky he's having a good regular season - Pens will be overly confident with him!

2-0 (and a very loud post) Bruins in the 1st.

That was one of the loudest posts I've heard in a long-time! Hilarious.

I really think this is what will keep the Penguins from being serious contenders. Conklin is streaky at best, and he has little play-off success. I would love to play the Pens in the play-offs. I just don't think they could beat the Devils in 4 of 7.

SD and others, night after night, you guys/gals do a great job with the OOT scoreboard! :thumbsup:

Thanks there DP26. :)

Devil Fan does a lot too on the OOT scoreboard. Everyone here has done a great job with updates and information.

Rangers now 3-0 over the Canes.

Islanders now 3-0 over the Thrashers.

Both in the second period.