GDT: Devils@Penguins Saturday March 22 2008 7:30 pm

spyro

There was that implosion of the hospital across from the stadium, were the Devil's hearts in there?

I still can't believe this is the same team was saw in Jan / Feb.

Hopefully, they will all remember how this feels so they can never go back to this again in the playoffs.

Geez, I hope we make the playoffs. :evilcry:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no lip reader but it sure looked like the words "fvcking joke" came out of Sutter's mouth more than once in that close-up.

Edited by brodeurrocks

I just realized that all we have managed to score in the last 100 minutes of hockey is a bullsh!t prayer by Gio (still amazing, but he couldn't do that again if you gave him a large bucket off balls). I hope it gets better with Elias.

The real question is will SatansDevils give Greene a pass :P

Wow, at this point I wouldn't cry if he got cut tomorrow. That's how bad he's been and how much he continues to regress every time he steps on the ice.

You didn't read the rest of my post...I'd rather lose to any team but the Rangers, who would probably sweep us and one-up our 2006 :rolleyes:

Yeah really...this team makes the 2003 team (who everyone was complaining about sucking offensively all that season) look like a juggernaut.

Weekes in, I stopped paying attention so I didn't notice. Two games in a row he gets icetime, the world must be coming to an end.

This team is heading for a first round exit, unless they get their heads out of their ass quick.

That shorthanded goal was just a joke, and their power play has gone from bad to Knicks like pathetic.

If PSEG worked like them we would be sighting and writing notes by candlelight.