GDT: Devils@Penguins Saturday March 22 2008 7:30 pm

spyro

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this game will kick some mo f'ing reality into the Devils. They are choking at the worst possible time and they are lucky they are still at the top and not like 6th. Tonight was a bad beating, probably the worst all year. So hopefully this will be a moral victory and the Devs will come out and play their best hockey to end the regular season so they can get home ice.

I want to see those fvcktards Malkin and Hossa run through the boards on Tuesaday night right off the hop. Set a tone that these douchebags aren't gonna skate around with the puck like they're playing back in pansy-ass eastern Europe. I want blood on Tuesday after this disaster.

Yeah, this was a team loss, but boy I don't care if I ever see Andy 'Kevin Dean' Greene again. He was terrible as usual. Rachunek was fine - pair him up with Salvador, Vishnevski, or Joe Cirella, I don't care, as long as it isn't Greene, who's totally lost out on the ice.

Mike Mottau's got to be ashamed, although he can add another name to the list of NHL stars who've undressed him this year (Hossa).

David Clarkson doesn't know the meaning of team anymore - no clue what he's doing out on the ice, if New Jersey had any forward depth he'd be on the bench -

And that 2nd goal Pittsburgh scored summed up tonight. Yeah, the Devils showed up tonight. But they all played an individual game. 4 guys below the goal line on the power play - what the hell were they thinking? All night they were playing with fire, they got burned, and never recovered.

This team needs Salvador, and Elias, quick.

Oh, and Barry Tallackson showed me he's a warm body, but not much else.

Edited by Triumph

Fvck Pittsburgh. Seriously. What goes around comes around. I will never have any respect for this damn team. Nice reward you get for sucking balls for so many years and dwelling at the bottom of the standings collecting high draft picks. First you have to watch them run up the score on you and then then you have to hear all that nonsense about their consecutive sellouts. How many times was this team supposed to move?

It's all good though. All these teams that think they are hot sh*t right now in this conference are in for a rude awakening come the playoffs. Whether it be by the hands of Brodeur and the rest of the gang or from the superior teams in the west, all these poser clubs are going to get whats coming to them.

Yeah, this was a team loss, but boy I don't care if I ever see Andy 'Kevin Dean' Greene again.

Mike Mottau's got to be ashamed, although he can add another name to the list of NHL stars who've undressed him this year (Hossa).

David Clarkson doesn't know the meaning of team anymore - no clue what he's doing out on the ice, if New Jersey had any forward depth he'd be on the bench -

And that 2nd goal Pittsburgh scored summed up tonight. Yeah, the Devils showed up tonight. But they all played an individual game. 4 guys below the goal line on the power play - what the hell were they thinking? All night they were playing with fire, they got burned, and never recovered.

Here is our 2008 UFA list:

Asham, Arron 29 NJD R UFA 0.700 0.700

Brookbank, Sheldon 26 NJD D UFA 0.500 0.500

Clarke, Noah 28 NJD L UFA 0.475 0.475

Matvichuk, Richard 34 NJD D UFA 1.368 1.368

Mottau, Mike 29 NJD D UFA 0.463 0.475

Pandolfo, Jay 32 NJD L UFA 0.836 0.836

Rachunek, Karel 27 NJD D UFA 1.400 1.400

Salvador, Bryce 31 NJD D UFA 1.400 1.500

Apart from Pando, does anyone care if any of thoes players ever suit up as a Devil again???

I dont, i wouldnt care if Vishnevski never touched a Devils jersey again either, and Greene has done himself nom favours this season, i had high hopes for him after his playoff performance last year.

He has become David Hale MK2.

What is so annoying is that there dosnt seem to be any heart or desire from the majority of the team, everyone seems so flat, we need some real character guys back on this team.

Corrente an Tulupov cant make this team soon enough, guys with fight and attitude who are just down right mean.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

this team sucks, im sorry, but lou shouldn't GM this team if he doesn't add to the offense this offseason.. i would to see zajac dealt, i dont see much potential in him.. gio also needs to go, zubrus is good trade bait too.. plus lou has the sh1tload of $$ to spend on UFAs

Yeah, this was a team loss, but boy I don't care if I ever see Andy 'Kevin Dean' Greene again. He was terrible as usual. Rachunek was fine - pair him up with Salvador, Vishnevski, or Joe Cirella, I don't care, as long as it isn't Greene, who's totally lost out on the ice.

Edited by MadDog2020