Fantasy Football 2008!!

CRASHER

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it and registered...DevilDogs 2.0 in the house!!!! :D just a note now I've got Aug 14th until the 24th completely unavailable as I will more than likely be in TX with no computer access whatsoever...my dad likes living in the stone age!!

I'm back with a vengeance! WHOO~!

How are we drafting?

Same way we always draft

on-line in here through a lone thread

I can't help it... I love that dynamic and how it flows through.... we should be able to bang it out in two weeks like we always do and people will stress about being done on time like we always do :P

Registered. Thanks for the heads-up, I don't always check that email.

Hey CRASH, you haven't changed the scoring yet?

I try to be a good carekeeper of our game

.... did we need any scoring changes?? :noclue:

Same way we always draft

I can't help it... I love that dynamic and how it flows through.... we should be able to bang it out in two weeks like we always do and people will stress about being done on time like we always do :P

I'm happy about this. Three of my six leagues are all drafting the same weekend, so I kinda need the spacing of this one and the board-based draft.

EDIT: Also, check out the option to add a custom Yahoo picture as your team logo. Sweet~!

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

Same way we always draft

I'm fine with the board draft but seriously though you can't finish it like ten hours before the start of the season again. It'd be nice to give people a chance to make waiver adds and drops to their roster and some initial trades between the draft and Week 1.

Since the board draft did only take two weeks last year, maybe start it three weeks or so before the season this year? That should be enough wiggle room.

Edited by Hasan4978

I'm fine with the board draft but seriously though you can't finish it like ten hours before the start of the season again. It'd be nice to give people a chance to make waiver adds and drops to their roster and some initial trades between the draft and Week 1.

Since the board draft did only take two weeks last year, maybe start it three weeks or so before the season this year? That should be enough wiggle room.

U-Dog already said he's unavailable till the 25th I think, we can start then... but we'll do the draft order and letting people pick their spots sooner then that so it's out of the way and then we can just GO from there....

doing the draft too early brings the risk of injury and NOTHING is worse then seeing your top pick go down to IR before he plays a real snap for ya!

U-Dog already said he's unavailable till the 25th I think, we can start then... but we'll do the draft order and letting people pick their spots sooner then that so it's out of the way and then we can just GO from there....

doing the draft too early brings the risk of injury and NOTHING is worse then seeing your top pick go down to IR before he plays a real snap for ya!

Oy, ten days before the season (Sep. 4); hopefully everyone's around over Labor Day weekend then :P

The other side of the injury argument is at least if it happens during the draft you can plan the rest of your draft accordingly, though the guy whose turn it is next may get lucky drafting the player's backup. Plus these players play less and less every preseason anyway.

Edited by Hasan4978

I agree...add that to the customary public ridicule for my first pick and we are all set :D Sorry for the delay though, I haven't been to TX in over 6 years and this is my first chance back, it still is a maybe but more than likely will happen...if it does I just won't have computer access...

I agree...add that to the customary public ridicule for my first pick and we are all set :D Sorry for the delay though, I haven't been to TX in over 6 years and this is my first chance back, it still is a maybe but more than likely will happen...if it does I just won't have computer access...

Well you can do what buffalo stinks guy does and give me a cell phone or a massive draft list to cover your first two picks (and give me MONTHS of comedy material :lol:)... if you so want and we start early!

Hey Crash, I asked in the page before but i'll ask again.. know if you'll have any spots for yours truley?

I'm still giving the originals till the end of the week to sign up

right now we are signed up for 9... 10 when dr answers his pm.... and we can add 2 more to make it 12, which would be mb and CMON!! (boy that is the rivalry eh??)

and I also expanded the playoffs from 4 to 6 in expecting of a 12 team league

we voted on it last year but the system would not let me change the playoff spots once the league began and a schedule was made.....