2008 Scarlet Knights thread

metallidevils

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True I guess you're right.

Ideally they would win with no bandwagoners, but I guess that can't happen.

Not in this area :P

hell they got to be an AVERAGE football team and people went batsh!t out here!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have to admit they've done a good job of getting back in the mix for a bowl and deserve credit for not packing it in at 1-5. If even one or two of those close games early on went their way it'd be a pretty decent season.

If Rutgers actually WINS the conference though the Big East should lose their BCS berth :P

Edited by Hasan4978

yeah yesterday's game was brutal, It was the coldest game i was ever at and i went to an NFL playoff before, but I would much rather go to a game in the freezeing cold then the swealering heat. Football in the heat just doesnt seem right. it would of been nice to see Army score a TD tho.

yeah yesterday's game was brutal, It was the coldest game i was ever at and i went to an NFL playoff before, but I would much rather go to a game in the freezeing cold then the swealering heat. Football in the heat just doesnt seem right. it would of been nice to see Army score a TD tho.

I was so, so cold. We stayed til the very end - saw both teams go to the Army side for their alma mater, and then both teams come to our side. It looked like Army was leaving the field after their alma mater, and then after a while someone must have been all 'hey, get over there!'. It was a lot of fun, and after the game I went out and bought a warmer winter jacket, because I'd imagine that Louisville will be even colder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...