Shaq..

nmigliore

He said, he has always been a Devils fan and he was happy to be at the best arena in the country. He is from Newark and loves what they have done there. Then was asked if he had ever gone to any other hockey games and said he used to go to Kings games all the time when he was in LA.

The interviewer asked him if he could draw any parallels between how quickly he has to run up and down the court and how quickly hockey players skate up and down the ice. Shaq replied with something like, "I don't know anything about roller skating, ice skating or even skateboarding. It looks hard." I thought that was kinda funny.

The interviewer asked him if he could draw any parallels between how quickly he has to run up and down the court and how quickly hockey players skate up and down the ice. Shaq replied with something like, "I don't know anything about roller skating, ice skating or even skateboarding. It looks hard." I thought that was kinda funny.

This was the only bit of that interview I could understand. The whole thing was definitely one of the great moments in WTF history.

Im a nets fan, but they are going to be horrible this year.

I'm hopeful they won't be worse than last year, but I may be in denial. Lopez and Yi are proving to be good pickups so far.

I'm hopeful they won't be worse than last year, but I may be in denial. Lopez and Yi are proving to be good pickups so far.

Hate to say it, but im sure they are. Now maybe they might pull a "tampa bay rays" and go to the NBA Finals (which, oddly, they did back in like.. what.. 2002? when the put a team full of rookies together along with kidd)

so far I liked what i have seen from ryan anderson.. lopez has looked good as well.. but can anyone nail a damn OPEN shot? Last night they couldn't hit an open 3-pointer for nothing!

I hate to say it but Weekes was almost as hard to hear/understand last night during the Fischler intterview ... :huh:

You're right, he sure was speaking in hushed tone! I had to scramble for the remote because I really wanted to hear what he had to say after the game.