NFC/AFC Championship Sunday!!

CRASHER

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed I still have the Ravens thingy in my avatar... I'll keep it up there until they're either knocked out or win it all, because they're the only team left I don't despise! Lets go Ravens!

I'm on board for a quickie for the Raven$!!!!!!!!!!!

what trap??

you think I want training beer Steeler Boy downing cheap beer and bragging on here till August!??!?!

(not to mention they'd break our 5 Super Bowl tie :P)

there's something on every team enough to annoy me to NOT want them to win!!!!

i'll be rootin' for the cards to see mcnabb choke out of the conference championship again. plus I think baltimore has a better shot over the cards then they do the iggles.

Well, my avatar officially dictates my bandwagon,so.... plus, I already have a Pat Tillman Cards jersey.

Call of the DAY on WFAN

"Hey Mike I want to make my prediction on Sunday based on an omen yesterday"

"What omen??"

" Well you know... we saw a little bird take out a really big bird... so I'm saying go Cardinals!!"

It took Francessa like two minutes to figure out what he was saying then talk about the plan crash for a nother 15 after :P

I wish they would start the first game at 1:00 like they do in the regular season. Nevermind the Super Bowl. That game should be played on a Saturday. How is anyone supposed to party all day on Sunday and then make it to work the next day!!!

:whistling:

I wish they would start the first game at 1:00 like they do in the regular season. Nevermind the Super Bowl. That game should be played on a Saturday. How is anyone supposed to party all day on Sunday and then make it to work the next day!!!

I have to drive up from DE to see the games so for me this is a BLESSING, thank you NFL!!!! B )

If you live on the West Coast, you do not have that problem! Hear that CRASHER?!?!? :o:o

If you live on the West Coast, you do not have that problem! Hear that CRASHER?!?!? :o:o

sorry the smog and smug of the fake coast blocked my view there :P

Breakfast and football should NEVER meet unless you're nursing a hangover!!!!

Damn you! The fact that your picking my Ravens pretty much seals the deal for Pitt.

I would have to question your analysis:

QB: Advantage Pitt, Big Ben makes miracles on broken plays (see our first two games for examples).

The one thing that will kill us: our time of possession. Our D will be tired by half time if we keep going 3 and out.

I actually am afraid to watch this game, because we are so tired.

I like you guys today too for what it's worth. Ever since they torched us two weeks ago, I've been saying Baltimore is headed to the Super Bowl.

Edited by MadDog2020

I don't have NFL Network, but if you need your football fix today, ESPN's NFL Countdown goes until 1:00pm ET, followed by CBS' NFL Championship Chase from 1-2pm, which takes you into Fox's NFL Sunday from 2-3pm. ... And then it's Eagles-Cardinals. FYI.

Thanks. I am recording the ESPN pregame, prior to the RAVENS/steelers game today.

If we don't control the line of scrimmage offensively today, the game is over by the third quarter.

The Ravens are exhausted on the defensive side of the ball as the Titans exposed last week.

Reed and Lewis will have to provide the miracles on D and Flacco has to have a HUGE game for us to advance.

Rooting for...the all birds SB.

Cardinals over Eagles. (Would love to see nothing more than McNabb and the Eagles CHOKE another NFC Championship game.)

Ravens over Steelers. (Flacco to go to the SB as a rookie QB like big Ben did and win. Plus I hate the Steelers and their crying towels.)

The wost case nightmare senario, an all PA SB which would be a nightmare to the NFL IMO. It would be one of the lowest SB rated games ever because no one would give a sh!t on who wins but their own fans. :P Just my opinion.

Ravens vs. Cardinals SB would be nice to see. It would still be a low rated SB, IMO.

Edited by SatansDevils

The wost case nightmare senario, an all PA SB which would be a nightmare to the NFL IMO. It would be one of the lowest SB rated games ever because no one would give a sh!t on who wins but their own fans. :P Just my opinion.

This may be the most asinine thing you've ever said... seriously

Steelers are a top 3 ratings draw in the NFL!!!

I'd hate to see an all-PA Super Bowl, but clearly it's going to happen now because SD's picked against it. fvck.

Oh yeah sure they heard me all the way from Arizona and Pittsburgh. :rolleyes::P

:horse:

Yes Crasher they (Steelers) have a lot of their fan following, but it would be low rated SB mostly because of the Eagles. Having a SB with two teams from the same state is not good for the NFL in many ways (marketing, interest etc.). But I am with you saying I don't want to see the Steelers get their 6th SB. :puke:

News flash

IT'S THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People don't watch it because of WHO is in it anyway.... some people watch for the commercials... some people watch for the inauguration like level of stupid and annoying musical talent there

people who NEVER WATCH FOOTBALL watch it because they are at parties for it

the Super Bowl is about EVERYTHING BUT it being the Wolrd Championship game for the NFL

so like I said... it's seriously the dumbest thing you've ever said on this board and 3/4 of the country would be glued to it if it was Rutgers vs Delware because it's the FAROOQING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMON SD!!!!!