NFC/AFC Championship Sunday!!

CRASHER

Fair comment, I'll stop taking potshots at the Giants when the NY media and Giants fans stop hyping the G-men like they are the 1980's 49ers or that Eli Manning is Joe Montana.

I really haven't heard any of that (honestly) most of it is the other way around. I don't know how many times I've heard cut/trade Eli already after they lost this year. I guess you could call me a middle of the road Giants fan. I form my own opinions about them, can't stand those a$$hole's that call up the fan thinking they know football when they don't know d!ck. Those idiot, guido, giants fans give the whole a bad image, don't worry I hate them too.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy smoke :blink: Kurt Warner ??? Edgerrin James??? mediocre :blink: WOW.

I pray that the Pitt/Ravens staff don't share your feelings about the Cardinals, if they do, either team will be blown to smitherines by halftime.

We aren't talking about the 1990's here. Warner is crumbling cookie with the slightest sign of pressure and James hasn't done anything since his glory days in Indy.

Both the Steelers or Ravens would be licking their chops just thinking about a juicy target like the Cardinals as a SB opponent.

Aside from the fact that the mediocre Cardinals haven't won this game yet.

I really haven't heard any of that (honestly) most of it is the other way around. I don't know how many times I've heard cut/trade Eli already after they lost this year. I guess you could call me a middle of the road Giants fan. I form my own opinions about them, can't stand those a$$hole's that call up the fan thinking they know football when they don't know d!ck. Those idiot, guido, giants fans give the whole a bad image, don't worry I hate them too.

I believe there are some of those who post on here :whistling:

Nice to "meet" a good Giants fan.

We aren't talking about the 1990's here. Warner is crumbling cookie with the slightest sign of pressure and James hasn't done anything since his glory days in Indy.

Both the Steelers or Ravens would be licking their chops just thinking about a juicy target like the Cardinals as a SB opponent.

Aside from the fact that the mediocre Cardinals haven't won this game yet.

Fair enough, let's hope the SB is a good game with more than 9 points scored.

I'm hoping that you are not one of those fans of an AFC team that thinks the NFC sucks, just asking.

Fair enough, let's hope the SB is a good game with more than 9 points scored.

I'm hoping that you are not one of those fans of an AFC team that thinks the NFC sucks, just asking.

I am a football fan period. I just think that the CARDS are the weakest team in the playoffs.

By the way, your 18 point Cards lead seems to be disappearing.

I am a football fan period. I just think that the CARDS are the weakest team in the playoffs.

By the way, your 18 point Cards lead seems to be disappearing.

I'd agree that Arizona is the weakest team in the playoffs, but they are far from mediocre.

I'm also not surprised the Eagles are coming back, Philadelphia is a good team.

Don't forget the Giants lost too :giggle:

Wow, a cowboy fan taking a jab at a playoff team

Why does the NFL, one of the greatest sports leagues in the world, have the crappiest trophy presentation?

• They give it not to a player or coach
  • Bradshaw does an interview while the owner presents the trophy to the crowd

Every little league does this better

Edited by eaglejelly