NFC/AFC Championship Sunday!!

CRASHER

Ahhhh, I forgot to account for bogus pass interference calls. My bad!

Like the bogus broke the plane of the goaline for a TD in the regular season ?

Not so funny when a call goes against you is it Steeler fans :blahblah: what a bunch or arseholes.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job by the Steelers. Is Dick Curl doing clock management for them?

Poetic justice there, never in a million years was that roughing the kicker. Geez, it looks like the Steelers have turned into the Red Wings-Yankees-Lakers. They get all the calls.

Edit, If I was Ravens coach, I'd put a 3rd/4th string dback on in the second half for when the Steelers punt and show that fairy Steeler kicker (he must be a baseball player) what roughing the kicker really is and take him out of the game.

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

What a classless organization the Steelers are. Magahee might be paralyzed but they blast out tracks from CCR and Santana. To hell with that organization :puke:

Nice helmet to helmet hit right there, if the NFL commish has any balls Clark will be hit with a $100,000 fine and suspended for the rest of the season ( was it Rodney Harrison in a Steelers jersey ?) Filthy hit.

What a classless organization the Steelers are. Magahee might be paralyzed but they blast out tracks from CCR and Santana. To hell with that organization :puke:

Nice helmet to helmet hit right there, if the NFL commish has any balls Clark will be hit with a $100,000 fine and suspended for the rest of the season ( was it Rodney Harrison in a Steelers jersey ?) Filthy hit.

Nothing was wrong with that hit. If anybody is at fault, it was McGahee for looking down instead of up. Both the players lowered their shoulders and it just happened. Nothing you can really do about that, it's just unfortunate.

That was a clean hit just bad timing between the two.

What was wrong with playing innocuous music during the injury? Its not like they played "mama said knock you out" or something else as tasteless.

Steelers fans were cheering McGhaee on as he entered the tunnel. Steeler fans are ok by me.

Be bitter all you want, the Steelers earned it - 3-0 against the Ravens.

btw any team plays music during lulls, hell the Devils had that dopey fat shirt throwing guy doing his schtick when Marty was down on the ice against the Thrashers :P

They played music like any other organization would had done. Steelers cheered for McGahee, so.. And that hit wasn't helmet to helmet, it was 2players coming at full speed, one has his head up and the other down. Guess what happened ? Boom.

They played music like any other organization would had done. Steelers cheered for McGahee, so.. And that hit wasn't helmet to helmet, it was 2players coming at full speed, one has his head up and the other down. Guess what happened ? Boom.

HELL FVCKING YEAH STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

And to anyone saying the Steelers or their fans are classless for the whole Willis McGahee situation, did you not hear the fans in the tunnel saying, "Good luck, Willis!" as he was being carted off the field? It was infortunate, and we all hope for the best for Willis, but seriously, get a grip.

btw any team plays music during lulls, hell the Devils had that dopey fat shirt throwing guy doing his schtick when Marty was down on the ice against the Thrashers :P

Shame on you for blatantly inducing me in flame bait like THAT :P

(not like I ranted about it enough during this weekend at said wedding I was at!)

BTW, here's the storyline we're all gonna be more than tired of hearing about is the next two weeks: Ken Whisenhunt goes against the team that didn't hire him to replace Bill Cowher. Get your puke bags ready.

Congrats to the Cardinals, but you're gonna get sh!t on in Tampa. Never bet against Kurt Warner in an indoor game, but the new sombrero is outdoors. High-powered offense led by Kurt Warner and the league's best WR Larry Fitzgerald against the league's best defense led by Troy Polamalu and the NFL's defensive MVP James Harrison. As the old saying goes, "Offense sells tickets, but defense wins championships."

We got one for the thumb in XL. Now let's get one for the other hand!

BTW, here's the storyline we're all gonna be more than tired of hearing about is the next two weeks: Ken Whisenhunt goes against the team that didn't hire him to replace Bill Cowher. Get your puke bags ready.

Congrats to the Cardinals, but you're gonna get sh!t on in Tampa. Never bet against Kurt Warner in an indoor game, but the new sombrero is outdoors. High-powered offense led by Kurt Warner and the league's best WR Larry Fitzgerald against the league's best defense led by Troy Polamalu and the NFL's defensive MVP James Harrison. As the old saying goes, "Offense sells tickets, but defense wins championships."

We got one for the thumb in XL. Now let's get one for the other hand!

Yeah, I think the Steelers will win for sure, but I just hope it's a good game. I'll be pulling for Arizona.