GDT: Chicago @ Devils- Chasing History Version: Marty goes for 552&#33

MadDog2020

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood how there is an infraction and a dive. Either it is a penalty for hooking or diving, not both. From the looks of that it looked like it just should have been called a dive.

Also, bitch move by Versteeg at the end of that sequence.

Ugh, Elias scores but the whistle had blown...

I never understood how there is an infraction and a dive. Either it is a penalty for hooking or diving, not both. From the looks of that it looked like it just should have been called a dive.

Also, bitch move by Versteeg at the end of that sequence.

Ugh, Elias scores but the whistle had blown...

Because no ref wants (has the balls?) to give a team a power play trying to figure out if a player lost an edge or dove.

And it's very possible to have both occur, but obviously refs would rather just even things out then make that kind of a judgment call.

Because no ref wants (has the balls?) to give a team a power play trying to figure out if a player lost an edge or dove.

And it's very possible to have both occur, but obviously refs would rather just even things out then make that kind of a judgment call.

I can understand where your coming from with that. It still is just one of those little things that irks me a bit though. I'd rather just see them call it one way but I do get your point and it is valid.

Kudos to Rupp for taking on Eager. Not the most exciting fight but nice effort by both guys.

Great great moment. The crowd at the Prudential Center was about as hot and lively as I remember. Sellouts are fun!

Devils made it interesting as usual, but that's ok. Plenty of chances to extend the lead but the puck wouldn't bounce for us. Parise has been so unlucky. I think he'll reach 100 but 50 seems to be slipping out of reach

2 great moments in one night, I think this is shaping up to be a special season.

Lou has lost a lot of weight.

Edited by '7'