HEAVEN VIDEO 1995

kelzluvznjd

hey y'all...i was wondering where if any of you know where i can buy the "Heaven" 1995 championship video?? I had it when I was a kid and used to watch it over and over haha, but then my beloved rottweiler (R.I.P.) ripped it to shreads one day. :( my sister and i wanted to buy another one and watch it for the hell of it, but the only one i was able to locate was like 50$ on amazon!!! :argh:

• 2 months later...
hey y'all...i was wondering where if any of you know where i can buy the "Heaven" 1995 championship video?? I had it when I was a kid and used to watch it over and over haha, but then my beloved rottweiler (R.I.P.) ripped it to shreads one day. :( my sister and i wanted to buy another one and watch it for the hell of it, but the only one i was able to locate was like 50$ on amazon!!! :argh:

Kelly,

Here is the 1995 Heaven video you are looking for. ;)

1995 Heaven video

you aint kiddin!

A nice DVD set with all 3 championships would be perfect.

Hmm... this season is the 15 year anniversary of 95 as well as the 10 year of 2000. Maybe they will release them on DVD in honor of the anniversaries?? That would be awesome. C'mon Devils, my tapes are worn out.

Hmm... this season is the 15 year anniversary of 95 as well as the 10 year of 2000. Maybe they will release them on DVD in honor of the anniversaries?? That would be awesome. C'mon Devils, my tapes are worn out.

There needs to be more Devils DVDs released. I know alot of the other teams have many DVD released while the Devils only have the 02-03 cup dvd. I hope they honor those anniversaries...n maybe come out with a greatest Devil games dvd too