Brick Notification

MadDog2020

Count mine as another in Section 1. Maybe they're grouping them by what kind of brick you got? Like maybe the 8x8s aren't in with the 4x8s? Mine is a 4x8, all text and no logo.

I have a couple of 8x8's in section 1, so they must have gone by when they were ordered instead of by size. Man, I hope they sell them out as it would be kind of embarrassing to have only 2 or 3 sections filled in.

I wish I was home so I could see mine.. Can someone upload a pic of the brick placement map? I'm dying here not knowing where mine is (and where the NJDevs brick is)

They are all in a circle around the main Devils emblem so there isn't really any difference where your brick is, just makes it easier to find.

I was talking with a guy in the Brick customer service department, and he told me that the Devils will likely be selling bricks for at least another few months. I guess that implies that there is still a lot of space left.

Yeah and I mean it's not like they've done sooo bad.. The Mets didn't sell out of bricks for 8 months.. The Devils are on month 3 (and who is really excited to spend money on hockey during the off-season anyway, except us nuts)..

I bet once the season starts and they can advertise to the people attending games they will get a lot of sales quickly

got mine. section 2.

BRING ON THE SEASON ALREADY!

I ordered the NJDevs brick in late July so... hopefully it just hasn't arrived

Yeah, I remember you ordering it right around my birthday. And I didn't order my own until a few weeks after that. So both of those may have to wait, as it seems everyone's who has gotten notification ordered early on in the process (which would make sense, since everyone's getting sections 1 & 2)

Yeah, I remember you ordering it right around my birthday. And I didn't order my own until a few weeks after that. So both of those may have to wait, as it seems everyone's who has gotten notification ordered early on in the process (which would make sense, since everyone's getting sections 1 & 2)

Makes sense...

What I find interesting is how they are placing the bricks.. I'll have to see the final arrangement but it seems to me that they are justing putting bricks down in the order that they were purchased.. I hope that still looks good.. The Mets made a design using the different sized bricks and it looks pretty good (not some random splattering of different sized bricks)

Edited by Colin226

Makes sense...

What I find interesting is how they are placing the bricks.. I'll have to see the final arrangement but it seems to me that they are justing putting bricks down in the order that they were purchased.. I hope that still looks good.. The Mets made a design using the different sized bricks and it looks pretty good (not some random splattering of different sized bricks)

Yeah, I liked the way the Mets did it. I guess it assumes a certain level of sales of each type of brick, but I don't see why the Devils wouldn't do something similiar. I think it would look terribly awkward if they were just thrown in first come first serve, without some set pattern to it.

If someone who is going to the bbq today is going to be in Championship Plaza, may I just ask if he or she can take a picture of my brick and then PM it to me. It's in section 2 and it says "Let's Go Devils" then my name on the bottom line (initials are D. M.) and it has the Devils logo on it. Thank you so much!

If someone who is going to the bbq today is going to be in Championship Plaza, may I just ask if he or she can take a picture of my brick and then PM it to me. It's in section 2 and it says "Let's Go Devils" then my name on the bottom line (initials are D. M.) and it has the Devils logo on it. Thank you so much!

As of Wednesday, the bricks weren't even in yet and the whole thing was still fenced off, so I'd be surprised if they're in today.