Game 7 Photos

NJayDevil

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you post a picture. I never figured it out.

Click the button that looks like it has a mountain on it and a yellow background and then go to the picture u wanna post, right click it, go to properties, and copy the url of the pic.

Then paste that URL into the prompt that comes up with u press that button with the yellow background.

New Jersey Devils captain Scott Stevens skates away with the Prince of Wales trophy following their 3-2 victory over the Ottawa Senators in game 7 in the NHL Eastern Conference Finals Friday, May 23, 2003, in Ottawa. The Devils move on to the Stanley Cup Finals agaisnt the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.

OTTX125052322_lower.jpg

Martin Brodeur #30 of the New Jersey Devils makes a pad save against Vaclav Varada #26 of the Ottawa Senators in game seven of the NHL Eastern Conference Finals on May 23, 2003 at the Corel Centre in Kanata, Ontario, Canada. The Devils defeated the Ottawa Senators 3-2 to win the series 4-3.

1982599DS008_Devils_Sens052322_lower.jpg

Ottawa Senators' Wade Redden kneels on the ice following their 3-2 loss to the New Jersey Devils in game 7 of the NHL Eastern Conference Finals on Friday, May 23, 2003, in Ottawa. The Devils move on to the Stanley Cup Finals agaisnt the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.

OTTX128052323_lower.jpg

Martin Brodeur #30 of the New Jersey Devils collides with Magnus Arvedson #20 of the Ottawa Senators as Marian Hossa #18 crashes into the net in the 3rd period during game 7 of the NHL Eastern Conference Finals on May 23, 2003 at the Corel Centre in Kanata, Ontario, Canada. The Devils beat the Senators 3-2 to win the series 4-3.

That was the save of the season thus far as I've mentioned but look at Hossa! I hope he can still have babies! :lol:

1982599AB013_Devils_Sens052323_lower.jpg

Hey NJAY is CBS the one with the link to get the pictures as wallpaper i remember someone saying they have it in 3 different sizes under the pictures but i cant find the links

Yes it is but as of right now, they don't have the 3 different sizes to choose from, only the size I'm posting. I'm sure within the next couple days they will have the 3 different sizes for your wallpaper use.

NJAY...you dew well with pics...could you dew me a big favor? Make sure you have PICS or something in the Thread name...I will have to look at them at a different time since I am on dial up and it locks me up to view pics...thnx a bunch :)