Gdt: Ps Game 1 Rangers @ Devils 9/16/09

overtime98

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't chat, I keep getting "Too many connections from your IP." :noclue:

Also, where is the regular chat link? It's been too long since last season, I can't seem to find it?

My computer tends to freeze when I try to chat. To be fair, the screen is splitting in half...

From watching the Rangers last night and so far tonight, if Torts is going to keep sending D to join the play this much, they are going to give up an absolute TON of odd man rushes or down low chances. I can't see how that is going to work unless they are going to have Queen bail them out the whole season.

Edited by SJP20

Very bad is Pikkarainen is shying away from contact, especially in his role.

His line looks tentative as all hell, as does the kid line, with the exception of Clarkie

Very bad is Pikkarainen is shying away from contact, especially in his role.

He absorbed a hit along the boards to protect the puck, but he's skating away from people instead of initiating, let alone finishing, checks. That ain't gonna get him a roster spot.

Bergfors looks great out there. Great backhand feed in the neutral zone to spring Rolston.

From watching the Rangers last night and so far tonight, if Torts is going to keep sending D to join the play this much, they are going to give up an absolute TON of odd man rushes or down low chances. I can't see how that is going to work unless they are going to have Queen bail them out the whole season.

That's been their only hope since they lost Jagr

1st period thoughts: Shanny needs to play more with Zajac and Parise -- they're not quite clicking.

Cormier is a year away.

Fraser and Murphy are making things interesting. Mottau and Greene may need to earn their jobs, punch notwithstanding. This is a good thing.

Pikka and PL3 look bad out there. Maybe they need a different center, maybe theyre still warming up, but I'm not impressed.

I'm excited about Bergfors.